Watching the fall

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright everyone, we're almost finished, so you be able to go home soon.

Class: Alright, thanks for telling us.

Me: Now with that out of the way let's begin.

[scene: Beacon]

Cinders plan didn't go as expected so she hade to use her back up plan. The white fang drop bombs in the streets of Vale from their bullheads, this caused enough panic in the city to bring all the Grimm around and because of how much negativity there was it was enough to awaken the Grimm dragon. Now Huntsman and Huntress is fighting in this nightmare.

Ivan: So Cinder's back up plan was to cause mass destruction to a track the Grimm?

Me: Yeah, that was the back up plan for getting the Grimm into Vale.

(Y/n) and his team with the help of emerald was killing the Grimm around beacon with the help of the other students.

Cinder has made it to the vault and gained the full power of the fall maiden before Ozpin transfer Ambers soul to Pyrrha. Ozpin got Jaune and Pyrrha to run.

Alix: That's not good is it?

Marinette: No, she now has the full magical abilities of one of the maidens there.

Adrien: But I think our other selves and (Y/n) would still win that fight.

Cinder: Right below our feet just like she said, such arrogance.

Then the both of them started to fight.

Outside Beacon both Solaris and Ombra was watching this nightmare unfold. Then their hear a loud roar, both look back to see the Grimm dragon.

The class didn't say anything as they see the Grimm dragon

Ombra: Well he sure has grown over all these years

Solaris: Wasn't that the small dragon you made before we left?

Chloe: How long were they gone!

Me: A few million years.

Ombra: Yep now look at him, I don't know to feel proved or nervous for your family.

Marinette: I'll say nervous for you brothers family.

Class: same.

The Grimm dragon has reached the tower where Cinder and Pyrrha was having their fight. It was about to attack when something came and tackled the Grimm.

Cinder: WHAT!?

Everyone looked to see a giant blue and sliver wolf with antlers on its head with it eyes was just sliver. It whole body look like it was made of energy.

Adrien: Don't tell me that's (Y/n).

Sabrina: Please.

Me:............

Yang: what is that?!

Emerald: I don't know.

Sun: I hope it's on our side.

Then the Grimm dragon and the giant wolf started fighting each other

Qrow: is that?

Raven: Summer?

Summer: Yeah, that (Y/n)

Adrien/ Sabrina: Damnit!

The rest of the class just laughed at the twos misfortune.