Watching A not so normal day on remnant

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright everyone, you lot ready for what remnant has in store for team Miraculous.

Class: Sure/ready/whatever.

[scene: Remnant]

It's been 1 year since team Miraculous went to remnant, with (Y/n)'s knowledge and their skills, their got used to living in remnant quickly, dealing with Grimm and saving people in their superhero identity's and posing as 4 friends running a business together. With no one wiser that 3 of them are not from remnant. Over the year of them being here (Y/n) has helped Adrien and Alix to unlock their aura and semblance. However at this current moment...

Alya: So it's been 1 year since they left Earth, which means it's been 1 year for our others selves.

Nathaniel: Yeah the guilt must have effected our other selves.

Kim: I noticed that, Adrien and Alix now has the aura thing like their (Y/n) & Marinette. Which means besides their miraculouses that got a semblance or superpower.

Alix: Oh I wonder what my power is.

Marinette is sitting behind a desk in a room filled with different clothes that looks made for huntsman and huntress. The room look like a clothing store, it also has some pictures of Adrien in some huntsman clothes on display along side some manikins with clothes for both huntsman and huntress. Marinette is looking few her scroll as Alix is dropping off some packages and getting more material for her. Adrien was with her brother downstairs working on new weapons. As Marinette was on her scroll she hears the door open. She looks to she a girl wearing sunglasses

Mylene: You guys run a fashion and weapon shop.

Juleka: That is an odd combination.

Max: Odd for us, remember they in a different universe so we don't know their customs.

Kim: it seems that their Adrien is working on weapons with (Y/n).

Marinette: welcome to huntsman world.

Sunglasses girl: Thank you I saw you shop so I decided to have a look around your shore, names Coco.

Marinette: Names Marinette, some of the others are downstairs working on weapons so people can buy them.

Coco: You also do weapons, wait can you do weapons repair?

Marinette: yes we do and also upgrade weapons if you want.

Coco: Ok this is now my new favourite shore.

Max: See.

Chloe: Ridiculous utterly ridiculous, that anyone will find Dupain-Chengs store any good.

Sabrina: Chloe, Adrien works there as a model.

Chloe:....

With that said Coco went to have a look around and got some new clothing, she also went downstairs to get her weapon repaired, and was shocked at how fast (Y/n) repaired the weapon.

Coco: 'he finished repairing my weapon that quickly? That is impressive, this is now my go to for fashion and weapons, he also looks like that new first year as well.'

Rose: Wait she knows Ruby?

Alix: Seems like it

Nino: I wonder how (Y/n) will react to seeing his family.

The class went silent as they remembered why he left his original universe in the first place.

Coco went back upstairs to pay for the clothes and repair, she then went off glad she decided to come here.

[scene change: beacon academy]

Coco just got off the bullhead, she see her team with professor Goodwitch waiting for her.

Glynda: Do you mind tell me where you were?

Kim: Wasn't she the woman that was with that old man?

Max: Yes I remember that the old man call ozpin was with her (Y/n) uncle Qrow and someone named James.

Coco: Well you see miss Goodwitch I was at vale to get my weapon repaired, I must say the place I got it repaired at is the best, the shop is called huntsman world.

Velvet: Why do you say that Coco?

Coco: The store was a two in one a place for fashion and weapon, fun fact the guy who repaired my weapon looked like that ruby girl.

After Coco said that Glynda knew who she was on about, so she left team cfvy and went to Ozpin's office. She made her way there and to see Ozpin sitting in his seat.

Ivan: Well looks like the people looking for (Y/n) has now found him

Nino: Seems like it.

Ozpin: What can I do for Glynda.

Glynda: It seems that miss Adel has done are job and found the missing Rose.

After hearing that one of his students has found the missing son of summer Rose. Something that he couldn't do and she doesn't even know he is missing.

Sabrina: One of his students found the person he was looking for & she didn't even know the person was missing.q

Max: Well let's not forget, (Y/n) was in a different universe and returned a year ago for them, not to mention keeping a low profile.

Ozpin: where?

Glynda: she said he works in the shop Huntsman world. That opened half a year ago.

Ozpin: Okay, thank you Glynda.

Glynda left the office, Opzin sent a message to Qrow that said "the Rose has been found"

[scene change: Rose household]

Summer, Raven and Qrow was sitting in the living room with tea's and coffee between them. Summer is still waiting for her son to return to remnant, Raven and Qrow was given Summer some company now that Ruby has gone to beacon academy early, Summer was proud of her daughter. Qrow took a sip of his coffee.

Qrow: buh, how in the name of Omn can Ozpin drink this?

Lila: Who even drinks that horrible stuff

Some of the class: We do.

Lila....

Raven: even though I still don't trust him, I to am curious how he can drink that thing.

Summer: (drinks her tea) One of the mysterious around Opzin that no one can probably figure out.

Qrow scroll then buzzed, he looks and see it's from Ozpin.

Qrow: Well speak of the devil.

Raven: Well what does is say?

Qrow: it says...

Qrow dropped his cup and it smashed on the floor, Summer and Raven was shocked by Qrows sudden action.

Summer: Qrow what the problem?

Qrow looks at Summer and tells her what the message meant.

Qrow: (Y/n) has just been found.

Alya: Well let's see how this turns out

Marinette: Hopefully nothing bad happens.