♥︎𝑪𝒉.𝟖 - 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔♥︎

Start from the beginning

Daichi grabbed Suga's hand once again; the physical contact was causing the other to really question the others actions and behaviours. Deep down, the brown-haired male was having a lot of fun teasing the other, normally it's the complete other way around but like a trick room it was altered. He had no bad intention with his antics either, he just wanted to try and enjoy the moment in his own way.

Both males head their way inside a store that appears to sell teddies and plushies. It was one of those really adorable, cutesy looking stores with a pink and purple Art Deco design too. They spotted a familiar face and decided to say hello.

Daichi: "Hello? You're not bus-"

???: "EEK!!!"

Daichi: "OH! I'm so sorry Yachi I didn't mean to startle you!"

Yachi: "Stop! It's fine! I pray! Don't hurt me! Okay.. What brings you both here? Aha-"

Suga: in his usual cheerful tone, "Hey Yachi! We're going to be watching a movie later at the cinema. I can't wait!"

Yachi: "Aww that sounds so fun!! I hope you guys enjoy!"

Suga: "Thank youuu! Y'know I knew you worked part-time and I was wondering where and I heard from Hinata that you worked here."

Yachi: "Oh! Please tell me that my workplace will be crashed at!!"

Daichi: "Oh! We won't allow that I promise. Just make sure any of the second years don't get ahold of that information."

Yachi: "Also terribly off topic- and I am so sorry about it please don't kill me!-"

Suga: "No no it's fine go on!"

Yachi: reluctantly, "Are you two.. Umm.. Uhh.. Da-ting?"

Yachi squeezed her eyes close with sheer apprehension. Who could blame her she was asking quite a personal question, but also with no bad intent of course. Daichi and Suga looked at each other for a moment and instantly felt the flushes of redness rise on their faces.

Yachi: "EEK! I'm sorry!! You don't have to answer!!"

Suga: "It's okay! And um.. Yes we are!"

Daichi: ("Wait- did he just- what?")

Daichi's POV:

Okay how do I even begin this? I'm lost, I'm actually really nervous; not in any negative way however. I felt a substantial amount of butterflies inside my stomach and they flew up to my heart as it thumped and thundered. Koushi was knocking right at my door and I didn't know whether to just go along with everything and let him in. Whatever decision I create can make or break what we have, but in front of the poor girl I think it's best we just say yes. And to be honest, I don't think it's a bad thing at all.

...

Daichi: "Sorry I was out of it. What were we talking about?"

Yachi: "Oh! I was congratulating you on your relationship!"

Daichi: "Yeaaaahh of courseeee!- Thank you Yachi!"

Suga: looking away, "Shit- why did I say that-"

Yachi: "Are you okay Sugawara? You look freaked out."

Suga: "Yeah! Totally! I'm good! Absolutely! Ahaha!"

Daichi: "Anyways!! Let's have a look around!"

Suga's POV:

Oh my god.. Kill me off right now. I think I have just ruined the entire flow. I felt almost pressured to say that, trust me however I have always wanted to say that. I consider him to be my most treasured possession, is that so bad? He seemed a bit worried but perhaps because he knew it was a slip of the tongue. I don't really know.. Daichi's face is so hard to read when he's got that fucking smile on his face when he talks to people and socialises and.. Just.. Wow! He's the prettiest, most handsome man I know. From his face to his voice I feel so unbelievably allured to that fucker. And honestly I haven't got any regrets of liking him in that way. He's got the material that I've been searching for. The light I've been searching for forever. I just want to show him all of me. Inside and out.