♡𝑪𝒉.𝟑: 𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆 ♡

Quick Note: I would like to apologise for the length of time it took for this chapter to be complete. I have now finished my exams and I have this holiday to continue this. I feel ready to continue at least. Hello to all and enjoy this chapter 🌙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Timeskip to Friday after school:

Who would've known that a day could be so monotonous but lively at the same time? It overall depended on how a person's day went in particular, for example, for someone like Asahi who frequently gets teased and takes things to heart tends to not h...

Who would've known that a day could be so monotonous but lively at the same time? It overall depended on how a person's day went in particular, for example, for someone like Asahi who frequently gets teased and takes things to heart tends to not have a good day like today, whereas those like Daichi and Suga had a relatively typical day, hanging out in between classes and at lunch as per usual. The only negative that caused a significant amount of disturbance was when volleyball practice was suspended for the day because the basketball team. This is one of the pinnacles of nightmares for Daichi if not one of the many of them.

Daichi: "I'm so pissed off right now. Taking the gym just so they can dribble a ball around."

Suga: "I'm not good at basketball, everyone kept tackling me whenever I have the ball."

Daichi: "I'm not exactly rapid moving so I'm not good at escaping from people trying to tackle me. And plus basketball isn't all that amazing in my opinion. It's not where my heart it set."

Suga: "And nevermind not liking basketball, the guys who play it always have that arrogant aura and that smug on their faces. Not the type of teammates I'd want to work with."

Daichi: "Yeah when the captain of the basketball team was talking to me he came off as quite.. egocentric."

Suga: "At least I'm on the Karasuno volleyball team where we drive to soar to the stars, besides we're more than just crows, right Daichi?"

Daichi is always taken aback by Sugawara's way of words and inspirational motivation. Himself and Suga share a way of using words. They have similar minds but a lot of the time different intentions. At this point both males begin to make their way down the streets and neighbourhood.

Daichi: "Yes Suga-san, you are right. I'm grateful to be on the team too, it's been my dream since forever to lead a team and look at me, look at us in fact."

Suga: "Good because I was going to get salty if you didn't include me in the mixture."

Daichi: "Was that supposed to be a science joke? If so it was terrible and uncanny."