♡𝑪𝒉.𝟗 - 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌♡

Closing the webbing between their fingers once again, subtly massaging each other's hands with their fingers, clenching hands at intense and melancholy parts, intertwining them softly at happy, romantic parts

Closing the webbing between their fingers once again, subtly massaging each other's hands with their fingers, clenching hands at intense and melancholy parts, intertwining them softly at happy, romantic parts. The movie became an interactive that manipulated the movements of the duo which lasted for about an hour and a half. The ash-blonde boy's mind was a roulette of risky choices that he took in order to feel satisfied whilst on his quote on quote "date" he unintentionally planned. And soon the credits came crashing down with both males turning to each other and momentarily getting lost in the other's eyes. A system of thoughts haunted the two males and the dopamine blasts off to space. At such a climactic point, Suga couldn't help but let his words out.

Suga: "So.. What now?"

Daichi: "Yeah- what now?"

Suga: "You don't know?"

Daichi: "I thought you'd know?"

Both Daichi and Suga stared blankly at each other and instantly burst out laughing and snickering. Leaving beguiled smiles behind and what insinuated to be like eyes of love.

Daichi: "I don't want this to end-"

Suga: "Me either.."

Daichi: after five seconds of silence, "It's now nine PM, should we go somewhere to finish off the night?"

Suga: "Yeah.. Can we go somewhere private though.."

Daichi: "I would like that yes."

Now exiting the cinema with the leftover popcorn they had and fed each other with from time to time, they had to find a spot that was private and also appeared appealing to both males. They managed to stumble across somewhere with railings around a semi-circle and over the ledge the view of the park. The night sky provided the sweet solitude and serene atmosphere that was worth dying for. It was predominantly empty too, which was a bonus.

Daichi: "Thanks for today, Koushi."

Suga: smiling, "I could say the same to you"

Daichi: "Well? How do you feel?"

Suga: "Huh? What are you getting at?"

Daichi: "About everything that's happening. Did today make you forget about the wrong things in your life?"

Suga: "That's.. Right."

Daichi: "I am so glad."

Suga: "..."

Daichi: "The stars look beautiful tonight. Have you noticed?"

Suga: "No, I haven't. Even though they're right in front of me."

Daichi: "And how come?"

Suga: averting gaze, "When it's you who's stood right next to me-"