~ Seventh Chapter ~

"Did you have to come?" I said to the boys angrily.
"Calm down, Harry. We didn't mean to run him off." Lewis said quietly.

"But that's what you did!" I raised my voice a little and immediately lowered it back.
"Listen, I'm in a terrible mood. My date just got bailed because you guys aren't the first people I know to come scare Cameron away, so please just go." I said and Niall stared at me.

"Not the first?" Brad asked and I shook my head.
"Who was here?" Niall asked.
"Louis."

Niall gave me a meaningful look that I was too drunk to understand.
He nodded. He patted my shoulder and walked towards the exit with his hands in his pants pockets.
Lewis and Brad mumbled their apologies and goodbyes and joined Niall at the check in where they picked up their coats.

I collapsed back into my chair by the bar and pinched the bridge of my nose. The bartender put mine and Cameron's shots next to me on the bar and I thanked him.
How did I manage to ruin this date?

One shot had already disappeared down my throat and the other followed immediately. I signaled to the bartender to bring me two more shots.
I can already see how it will worsen but at this point I don't really care anymore.

The next thing I remember is blue eyes staring into my eyes from the other side of the dance floor. I dance with a few girls, not really noticing their hands or mine or even their presence.

What am I doing?
I'm following the eyes.
The eyes that only look at me, and are getting closer to me. Dismissing the girls who danced around me.

There is no sign of the red-headed guy who was with him at the beginning of the evening.
"What are you doing?" I ask as he walks over and holds out his hand.
"May I have this dance, love?" He asks and without waiting for an answer he grabs my hand and waist.

He presses himself against me and dances with me. I push him away because I vaguely remember being mad at him but he pulls me back to him and I give in to him immediately.

He dances with me to the calm song playing in the background. He hums it and runs his fingers over the back of my neck and through my hair.

When the song ends he caresses my cheek and runs his thumb over my lips, gazing mesmerized at them before flashing his blue eyes at mine for a second and disappearing out of my reach and out of sight.

Maybe I imagined it.
Maybe I imagined him.

Anyway, I need another drink.

______

The coffee was ready faster than the tea I made for Louis when I remembered that he is not a big fan of coffee and prefers tea.

He ruined my evening with Cameron but he really helped me when I was drunk, even when I threw up.
I don't know what I'm feeling or thinking right now.
All mostly one big headache with no connection at all to my increasing hangover.

I sat down to drink the coffee when Louis came to the kitchen. He put his clothes from last night back on and part of my head - probably the gay part - regretted that the shirt was once again hiding his chest and the tattoos that are scattered across his body.

"There's coffee, for hangover. But if you prefer, I've also made tea." I said without looking up from my phone which was pretty deserted.
"Thanks." He says and I hear liquid being poured into the mug I left for him on the counter.

He sits down across from me at the isle and sips the hot tea from his mug.
"Thanks for last night. Sorry I was such a pain in the ass, I didn't mean to get so drunk." I said and he nodded.

After a few more seconds of silence I opened my mouth to ask a question but canceled it.
The third time I closed my mouth without speaking he put his cup down and stared at me.
"Say it."