~ Second Chapter ~

"So what are you going to do?" Brad asked.
He sat on the carpet with a can of Diet Coke in his hand and a magazine in his lap and looked at it as he listened to our conversation.

I shrugged.
"I'm not sure." I said and took a pizza slice from one of the trays Niall had placed on the coffee table in Mitch and Sarah's living room when he arrived.

I'm not going to accept Louis' offer. Never in a million years. No.
But maybe I'll find someone else to take to the wedding.

"Oh, we all know he'll say yes to Louis in the end. He's been in love with Tomlinson forever and ever." Niall said from his place next to me on the couch, took another slice of pizza and sipped from his fourth bottle of beer for the evening.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, rolling my eyes and taking a bite of the pizza I was holding.

"The stares at his ass."
I choked on my pizza and stared at Niall as I coughed.
"What? You really do stare at his ass." He answered and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Niall!" I call after I was done choking.
He blinked in my direction innocently. "Yes, Hazz?"

"Are you trying to get to me?" I asked angrily and glared at him.

He shrugged and took a bite from his pizza. "Maybe." He answered with food in his mouth.
"Ew, Niall! Don't talk when your mouth is full!" I complained and he stuck out his tongue at me. disgusting.

"Nialler's just teasing you, man." Brad chuckled.

"Nialler isn't just teasing him. Nialler has been shipping Larry for years." Niall answered with a typical Nialler answer, which of course I didn't understand.

"Shipping?" I asked with lost hope.
"Yeah, like when you ship something." he said.
"Really helpful, Niall.." I sighed.

"Thanks! My middle name is helpful! Well technically my middle name is James so maybe my third?" He gave another typical Nialler answer that I also didn't understand.

"Shipping is when you say two people are right for each other - romantically." Brad explained.
"Yeah something like that." Niall agreed with him.

"Okay..? And what is Larry?" I asked Brad because Niall still seemed unable to be helpful.

"I don't know that. Niall?"

"It's your 'ship name', duh!" he answerd. "Again, very helpful." I said and he chuckled to himself with the malice that is Niall Horan.

"It's a combination of Louis and Harry and it creates the name of your ship. Which - as Brad explained earlier - means you should be together." Niall explained and I was horrified. I hoped I was able to show my shock and disgust through my facial expression.

"Why the hell would you ship me with Louis??" I asked, completely disgusted.

"Because you're shippable."
This guy is trying to drive me crazy.
"What?" I sighed again.

"He says you're a match." Brad intervened again.

"Bloody hell, Niall." I answered, still horrified.

"Ok. I'll ignore this conversation and imagine you're just trying to get to me, that way maybe I won't think you're the most absurd man alive." I said to Niall and glared at him.

"Anyway, none of you happen to know any nice gay men, do you?" I asked discouraged by the situation and desperately trying to change the subject.

"I know one guy. He's nice." Mitch suddenly answered with his typical calmness and I looked up at him. He didn't look up from the guitar he was playing, sitting on the rug next to Brad.