𝗖𝗛.𝟳 • 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬

feb

feb.26 - 8:04am : UA : Musutafu - Japan

26 - 8:04am : UA : Musutafu - Japan

Finally, the first actual day of school. The duo was already up, dressed, and on the subway heading to the giant building. However before they could get off of at their stop, a small girl tugged on the back of the e/c eyed girls grey blazer, tears streaming down the child's face.

"I-I can't find my mommy," The girl cries as the two students look at each other before nodding in sync, Matteo crouching down to the little girl. "Hey hey, don't worry, we'll find your mommy for you. Can you tell us what she looks like? Or her name, do you know her name?" Matteo asks, his voice surprisingly soft as Y/n's eyes scan over the small girls figure. She had orange hair that reached her shoulders and beautiful ultramarine eyes. She was wearing a cute, grey knee length dress paired with pink tennis shoes.

"M-my name is Mitsumi Kendo, a-and my mommy's name is Konomi. S-she has brown hair, a-and she's wearing a pretty red dress today," The small girl says as Matteo gently pats her head and tucking a strand behind the girls ear. "Don't worry, I'm Matteo and this is Y/n. We'll find your mommy for you okay?" He says as the girl gently nod her head, grabbing onto Y/n's hand.

"Hey Yu, her mom's probably still on here, you take the girl and start from the front, and I'll start looking from the back." Matteo says as the h/c haired girl agrees, giving Mitsumi a small warning before picking her up and holding the small girl on her hip. "You're so brave, you know that?" Y/n says to the small girl as her eyes light up. "R-really?" "Yeah, you were brave enough to ask me and my friend Matteo for help. That was such a brave thing to do," Y/n says as they start looking around before going to another cart.

"Hey miss, are you and the other boy dating?" Mitsumi asks as Y/n's face goes red. "N-no, we're just really close friends. Why do you ask?" Mitsumi taking a look around before whispering into the girls ear, "He's really nice, and he looks at you weird. In a good way," The girl whispers as Y/n simply smiles and shakes her head. "We've known each other longer then you've been alive." The little girl gasping with a smile. "You know him for that long!" Y/n nodding as she smiles until they see Matteo walking into the section they were in with a woman, probably in her early 40's as she she rushes towards Y/n and the girl on her hip.