𝗖𝗛.𝟰 • 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗦+𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

nov

nov.30 - 11:34pm : Hawk's Penthouse : Fukuoka - Japan

30 - 11:34pm : Hawk's Penthouse : Fukuoka - Japan

It didn't take long for the winged hero to arrive at his penthouse in Fukuoka. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't like Y/n's house, so the two 14 year old's deemed it alright. As Hawks led them inside, the two stayed behind, taking to each other about their situation while making sure to not lose sight of the blonde.

"Hey Yu, are you okay, from earlier I mean. We almost died." Matteo says to the girl beside of him. "And then having this guy with giant wings fly us to an island, its really weird." "I still don't see the wings. He just looks like a normal guy with a really bad hairline. But yeah, I'm fine. Actually, I feel more alive if that makes sense? We almost died, but we didn't. We survived. That just makes me want to survive more."

"Yeah that makes sense I guess. Really though, if you aren't feeling to well about all of this, just tell me." Matteo says, gently smiling at his best friend as he gently holds her hand once again. A sign a comfort between the two.

"Hey kids, we're here. Make yourself at home, my place is pretty big." Hawks says as he opens the door for the two teenagers to walk in, them doing just that. The penthouse was actually really big, with a balcony, a kitchen, living and dining room, and a hallway to probably the bedroom and bathroom. Possibly more.

"I actually bought the largest one, so you two are in luck. I have 1 extra room, your welcome." Hawks says as he closes the door back, expected to be thanked by the two. Instead, he was greeted by the sight of Matteo silently judging everything and Y/n running around, smiling and grinning at everything she found interesting, which was everything. Even the kitchen tiles. 'Strange..' The winged hero thinks as he chuckles to himself. 'This is gonna' be one hell of a time.'

-~-

(the next year - same day)

That single day turned to multiple days, which then turned to weeks. Weeks to months and so on. It was a year later that Hawks knew that he was going to keep the two, now 15 year old's. He hated to admit it, but he warmed up to the duo. Actually he didn't hate to admit it. He knew he warmed up to the two teenagers, and everyone around him knew that he's been happier recently. However, Hawks knew it was time to send the two to the most dreaded place of all...