𝗖𝗛.𝟯 • 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

nov

nov.30 - 5:52pm : ??? : ???

30 - 5:52pm : ??? : ???

Falling. They were falling. With no clue how high up they were, they were left defenseless. Their skin burning as they fall. As the two teenagers drop closer and closer to the ground, they stop their screaming to at least try and communicate between the harsh gust of wind traveling by them. The only reason they didn't split apart being that they were still holding hands.

"Y/n! Y/n don't let go!" Matteo tries to yell over the wind blowing by them. The girl being able to hear him slightly. "I-I won't! Just hold on!" The said girl yells back as they pass through the clouds, now being able to see some of the ground. The duo's eyes widen as the e/c eyed girl quickly pulls Matteo closer to her, wrapping her arms and legs around him. If they were to hit the ground now, the h/c haired girl could hit first, sacrificing herself for her best friend.

"Yu what are you doing?! You'll get hurt!" The sapphire eyed boy yells, the two having tears in their eyes from the dust and harsh air hitting their smaller figures. "I don't care Matteo! As long as you're safe, I'm willing to get hurt! You're my best friend!" The girl yells, the ground coming closer.

"Don't start with that bullshit Yu! W-we're both gonna' come out safe!" Matteo yells. If you were watching from the ground, you could clearly see the two teenagers coming down to the earth like a bullet. 'Where are the heroes?!' 'Someone save them!' the bystanders yelled as they watch the two children fall to their deaths. 'Why isn't anyone helping!'

The two were still falling, closer and closer to the earth. No more then 30 seconds will they hit the ground. This was it. They were going to die, how sad.

"Y/n! Let go of me! You'll get hurt, please!" Matteo yells, pleading for the girl to let go of him. Pleading for the girl to stay safe, to not hurt herself. All to no avail, so he simply held onto the girl, his best friend, tighter then he ever had. Citizens screaming at the sight. They were getting close. Too close. At the edge of the unknown city, a blur of red and yellow could be seen rushing over to the two children.

10 seconds until they hit the ground, the two simply holding onto each other as the ground comes closer and closer.

5 seconds until they hit the ground. Is this really it?