Ferris Wheel 🎡🎀

Start from the beginning

It was a total circus, everyone was excited till their boans and that made me smile, I scanned the surroundings and then my hand intertwined with Jenni's as she was arguing with others about the first ride we should be on. I giggled and held her hand tight in mine, I was so grateful for this movement.

Jungkook: so as a conclusion, we are heading towards dash-cars and that's final!

He let out. Everyone cheered and we ran towards the direction of it.

***

We laughed as we made our way out, the ride was so topsy-turvy. And most energetic was JK as he was slamming his car with others, Jin was his main suspect among us all, as we try escaped from him. But it was fun.

Taehyung: now let's go to the roller roster, please!!!

Jhope: what! No that seems scary!

Taehyung: nooo!!! Please let's go!!! Aditi?! Please. 

He rubbed his hands together pleading with his big eyes, I giggled and nodded. He cheered and grabbed me running towards the roller coaster line.

Namjoon: tae wait!! We are coming too!

As we sat on the coaster, hobi beside me, I swear I could hear his heartbeat.

Me: hobi you okay?

Jhope: y-yeah! I'm fine.

He soothed me. Soon his reassuring vanished when the ride started. Everyone screamed in joy as the coaster was taking twists and turns. And the loudest were Jin and hobi. He screamed his lungs out beside me, I grabbed his arm to reassure hobi that he was
not the only one suffering (Jin was suffering too) I closed my eyes smiling as I felt the warm evening air on my face making my hair dance with them, imagining myself flying in the enormous sky, feeling free!! (and ignoring the wired screamings of Jin from behind)

 He screamed his lungs out beside me, I grabbed his arm to reassure hobi that he was not the only one suffering (Jin was suffering too) I closed my eyes smiling as I felt the warm evening air on my face making my hair dance with them, imagining my...