Memories, memories...

Start from the beginning

« Bubbles... I don't like his decisions, but you can't... kill him. You're not a criminal. This is the difference between him and you. You're better than him and you can find one thousand different versions to save the world.» said the professor, his hand was resting on her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

« But... »

« Bubbles... » he looked at her worried about her thoughts. She felt a bit guilty and angry. Guilty because she didn't want to worry the professor. Angry because she could erase this man and all the others like him. But the professor is right, this is the difference between him and her. She can change the things if she works for.

Blossom too put her hand on her arm, caressing it.
« The professor is right. We could help you. »

« Of fu**ing course. »

« Buttercup ! »

Buttercup rolled her eyes.

« Great ! Bubbles if you have a plan we could help you. »
She nodded her heart felt a bit better and she smiled.

« Well, for this gala... I guess we should do... shopping. » said a bit worried about what his daughters can do to him.
This time Bubbles definitely smiled.

« About my dress... »

« We'll discuss about it later... » he said trying to avoid the conversation « Buttercup made the dinner let's eat. »

They were gathered around the table covered of different foods and vegan foods especially made for Bubbles.

« Bon appétit ! » she said.

***

Blossom was sleeping deeply, her pink night blindfolded on her eyes.
Buttercup turned over and over in her sleep. She whispered in her bed.

« Bubbles... are you sleeping ? »

« No. » her tone was a bit dry.

« You know I want to apologize... for earlier. I was dry and mean to you. »

She didn't answered, and Buttercup sighed.

« I really... like you. I mean Blossom, the professor and you. » she was looking for her words. « It's just my family miss me. I never had sisters before and I'm worried about our future here, if someone finds out or if we are really... dead. »

« I know. »

« I do consider you like my sisters... »

« I know... » she took a pause. « Don't do that again. Never. »

« I won't. »

« My grandmother misses me... I'm worried, now she is alone and I'm pretty sure my parents are not with her. At least, Charles, our butler is with her and I'm sure he takes care of her. »

« How was your grandmother ? »

« A strong woman... she is Japanese, the mother of my mother. She always took care of me and teach me how to love and love myself. I will never forget what she said the beauty is in the eyes of the one who loves but nobody will ever love you more than yourself.» she looked at the ceiling.

« And your parents ?»

She sighed.
« My mother, she was a Japanese model and always fit in the Japanese standards. Skinny, big eyes but pretty really pretty... long black hair and she has money. A lot. I never really fit into the standards as you can see. My waist and my chest are too big for Japaneses but as my grandmother taught me I have to love myself despite the people talking in my back. » she said it... for the first time, she said to another person how she felt about her mother.