CHAPTER 8. Just fucking DIE already.

WARNING. This chapter contains gore, violence, mentions of death, blood, torture, and death.

Read with caution.

the slayers stared at the uppermoon with their jaws dropped. They were wondering just how the FUCK she was standing in the sunlight. The demon began walking forward with a huge sadistic grin. "This will be so much fun! There's so many people I can devour." She exclaimed as she licked her lips.

The man beside her scratched his neck in agitation. "All might, the symbol of peace..I can't believe he's not here. i wonder if he'll come if we kill a few kids?" he said with a disturbingly calm voice. Daki lit up at his words. "I can't wait to destroy these little brats." She said as she giggled.

the slayers stiffened at her words. Of course she would go after them. "What? Villains?! No way! There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said while sweating nervously. the students behind them trembled in fear.

The slayers grit their teeth and unsheathed their katanas. "AIZAWA, EVACUATE THE STUDENTS NOW. YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE!" Kiyatai yelled at the man before turning around to the students. "YOU BRATS NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT." She screamed at them with an aggravated expression.

The students gasp at her and question her.
"What? Why?! Whats going on?! Aizawa will protect us! You can't risk yourselves getting hurt!" all their voices simultaneously rang in her head. "you fucking idiots. Those villains aren't the real threat. She is." She pointed to the pale demon who stood there, proudly, and hungrily.

The students gasped once again, Was she a powerful villain? Or was she a serial killer?
"B-but!-" Midoriya started, but was interrupted by aizawa, who put his hand in front of him. "She's right, that woman is the biggest threat here. And trust me, they'll be fine. They're a lot stronger than you think they are." Aizawa said as he glared at his students. "We all have to go, leave the villains to them." He said sternly.

The students hesitated for a moment, before nodding. "alright..we believe in you, guys." Midoriya said as he turned to the slayers. they just nodded at him and paid attention to the demon, who just stood there, waiting for them.
"Please be safe!" "Dont get hurt!" "You guys got this!" "Beat their asses!" "Tch, whatever."
the students yelled, encouraging the group.

The slayers stayed silent, only responding with a nod. "You need to go, hurry!" Zehira yelled at them, worry clearly lacing her voice. The students and hero's nodded before running to the exit. kurogiri narrowed his eyes. "Leaving already? how troublesome. We can't let you go just yet." He said as a portal appeared in front of them.

The slayers gasped as the portal engulfed them, resulting in the students disappearing. Aizawa and thirteen cursed under their breaths and turned to the demon hunters. "We can't let you defeat all of them alone, we need to fight as well. we can't risk losing you all." they stood silent before nodding. "That's alright, but whatever you do, do not let the students near the demon. You can't go near her either." Yamiki said sternly.

Aizawa sighed. "I know, don't worry." he said. "Now, do your job and fuck them up." he smirked. Kiyatai giggled excitedly at his words as she rolled her shoulders back with a satisfying pop. "dont gotta tell me twice." she said with a wide smirk.

Inosuke and Zehira grin at each other, "Fucking finally, we get to fight!" They said simultaneously. Iku and Tanjiro smiled widely at each other with a look of determination on their faces. Zenitsu shuttered in fear before he knocked out. But he immediately woke up. his pupils replaced with nothing but whiteness.

Yamiki smirked a bit at Kiyatai as she walked up next to her. "Ready to show these people how powerful hashiras are?" She said with a hint of pride in her voice. Kiyatai looked at her and smirked wider. "Fuck yeah i am." And with that, the demon slayers disappeared in a split second. Aizawa snickered and followed behind them.