CHAPTER 7. is that..a fucking demon?

Prepare yourselves, this is a long chapter-

enjoy~

The 1-a students arrived at their classroom and all sat down, they were listening to their teacher while he talked about whatever he was talking about, while the slayers were either caught up in their thoughts, or using their new phones.

they weren't paying attention, until aizawa said something that brought them back to reality. "For todays basic training, it turned into a class with three instructors, All might and me, and one more person." Aizawa said in a bored tone.

The slayers looked up at their teacher in curiosity as the others gasped in surprise. "Turned into?" someone questioned. "I wonder if it's a special case." they said. A black haired boy, who was now known as sero, Moved out of his seat and raised his hand. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" he asked the teacher.

Aizawa said nothing and lifted up a white card that read "RESCUE" on the front. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." He simply said. the slayers sighed. 'I thought we were gonna do something cool. We literally do that every single day.' they thought.

The students gasped in excitement. "Rescue..looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari said with a nervous smile on his face. "Right?!" Mina turned to him and lifted up her fists excitedly.

Yamiki lifted her eyebrow at the two, "what's so exciting about that? i mean, isn't it normal to save people whenever they're in trouble?" she questioned. kirishima looked at her and grinned. "Dude, This is the duty of a hero!" He smiled wider and leaned back into his chair as he lifted his fists infront of him. "My arms are ready to rumble!" He yelled in determination.

Asui looked at the two smiled "No one can beat me in water, kero, kero!" She said with a hint of pride in her voice. aizawa stared at his students. "Hey, I'm not done." the students looked back at their teacher in curiosity.

aizawa sighed. "you can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He said as he turned to a wall and clicked a button on a remote controller. Shelves of brief cases appeared out of the wall. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too." The slayers looked at the wall in confusion. 'welp, that's a first." they all thought.

Aizawa turned back to his students. "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus." he said before continuing. "That is all. start getting ready." And with that, he walked out of the classroom. The students stood up out of their seats and walked towards the cases with their seat numbers on it.

The slayers walked up together and grabbed their cases, which held their demon slayer uniforms. some of their classmates went up to them and smiled. "Ooh! I forgot we haven't seen your hero costumes yet, I'm excited to see what they look like!" Uraraka said in excitement.

Kirishima pumped his fist in the air and grinned. "Yeah, I bet they're gonna be manly!" Kiyatai ignored them and leaned on the wall, eavesdropping on Inosuke and Zenitsu fifth argument of the day. Iku and Tanjiro smiled at them. "Thanks guys!" They said at the same time. They gasped and looked at each other in shock before laughing.

Zehira and yamiki turned around towards the door while talking about the rescue training. "I know right? It seems kinda boring- Oh, hey guys!" Zehira said with a smile. Yamiki looked at her classmates and waved. "Hey you two! Are you all ready to go?" Midoriya asked the group.

They all nodded at him with a smile. "Great, Lets go change before we miss the bus!" He said before running out of the classroom. Ochako and kirishima ran behind him while the slayers calmly walked out.