CHAPTER 11. a declaration of war.

Hello guys! My writers block is finally over so I'm gonna be writing a lot more :3 sorry for the short chapter!

Enjoy~

After the long and boring class ended, everyone began making their way to the door. but something was preventing them from leaving.

A huge group of students stood there, blocking the entrance. Uraraka stared with her eyes widened and jaw dropped. "Wha- Wh-what's going on?!?" She yelled in shock.

"What business do you have with class A?" Asked iida, who was also just as confused as uraraka. "We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?!?" Mineta yelled with a fist in the air.

Bakugo calmly walked to the front of the class. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains and demons attack." He said in an uninterested tone.

"They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival." He said with a bored look on his face. "There's no point in doing that stuff. Out of my way, extras!" He said to the strangers faces.

The demon slayers watched everything go down with a look of interest. Kiyatai rolled her eyes and walked to the front next to bakugo. "this is kind of pathetic, don't you think?" She said, eyeing the random people in front of her.

"I came to see what the famous class A was like," an unknown voice said in the crowd. "But you seem pretty arrogant." A boy with unkept purple hair said. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" he asked.

Class 1-A quickly began shaking their heads. Desperately trying to change the views on them. The boy ignored them and rubbed the back of his neck. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned."

Kiyatai scoffed and glared at him. "Cover your eyes, maybe then you'll shut your damn mouth and stop complaining about what you see." She said, annoyance lacing her voice. The 1-A students began panicking even more.
"N-Nayoushi! You can't say that!!" They yelled.

Kiyatai glared at them and walked back towards the other demon slayers. "Let's get the hell out of here." she said as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her blazer. "Oh come on, I wanna watch this all go down!" Zehira said with a pout.

Kiyatai rolled her eyes. "Trust me, this won't get any more interes-" she was cut off by that same boy. "I came with a declaration of war." He said, and that instantly caught the demon slayers attention. "Well shit." Kiyatai said with a raised brow. "Kids got some balls." 

A sudden voice filled the room. "Hey, hey! I'm from class b next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!!" A silver boy with spiky hair yelled.

Kiyatai groaned. "U.A is full of psychopaths." She said. "I'm so done with this shit, lets go." the woman ordered. She began walking to the entrance with the other demon slayers following her.

They stopped in front of the huge crowd. "Get the fuck away, psychos." She demanded. "Hey! You don't get to order us around!!" Someone yelled. Kiyatais eyes darkened. "I'll show you what I can do." she said before she aggressively pushed everyone away with ease, creating a path for everyone to walk through.

She dusted her hands off with a bored expression. "There. Lets go now." she said. And with that, the demon slayers walked off.

TIME SKIP!

The slayers walked on the sidewalk, talking to each other and laughing about stupid topics.

"You guys are such idiots." Kiyatai said as she tried to hide her smile. Yamiki nudged her side. "Dont try playing it off, Kiyatai. We know you're having fun too." She said with a smile.

Zehira skipped in front of the others with a wide grin. "I'm really excited for the sports festival, It's gonna be so fun!" She exclaimed.

Zenitsu shuttered In fear at the mention of the festival. "Yeah, I'm not participating.." he said. Zehira stopped skipping and slowly turned towards him. "why not." she asked, her face drained of all the excitement.

Zenitsu shifted in his spot nervously. "I don't wanna fight people with super powers!! That's terrifying.." he said, his voice shaking. Zehiras jaw dropped.

Tanjiro rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I won't be participating either..I already told principle nezu that I'd be staying behind to watch nezuko and kurai.." he said nervously.

Zehiras jaw dropped even more, if that's even possible. "HOW CAN YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT?!?" She yelled. Iku sweat dropped. "I mean, Tanjiro has a good reason to not participate."  She shrugged.

Zehiras shoulders dropped in defeat. "yeah, he does.." she sulked. Kiyatai cracked her knuckles in boredom. "Well, we should get to training, shouldn't we?" She said as she tilted her head.

Inosuke grinned. "HELL YEAH!! ILL BEAT ALL OF YOUR ASSES!!" He screamed. Yamiki sighed and shook her head. "This is going to be tiring.."

Sports festival arc is next😈 im so excited to write it but I'm so scared bc it's gonna be SO hard to write😭

Anyway, thank you for reading!

874 words.