CHAPTER 3. Pure chaos.

Lmao, this is gonna get chaotic.

...

"OH MY GOOAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" -Zehira

"SOMEONE HELP!!!" -Zenitsu

"IM DRIFTING AWAY!!!" -iku

"SOMEONE GRAB IKU!!" -Yamiki

"HELL YE-AAAAAAHHH!!!!" -Inosuke

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" -Tanjiro

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" -Nezuko

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" -Kiyatai

"EEEEEEEEAAAAA!!" -Kurai

Extremely loud screams were heard as the group fell through the sky, everyone was panicking while trying to grab onto each other, they grew closer and closer to the ground until...

"ICE BREATHING, SIXTH FORM, GUARDIAN OF ICE AND EARTH!!"

Zehira screamed out, the ground just below them shook and cracked, the dirt and rocks rose up and formed into a huge..person?, it appeared as a woman with long hair in a kimono, the dirt fell off the statue and revealed her true form, she was made out of complete ice. Zehira grabbed everyone and shoved them into each other, the ice guardian lifted up her hands and caught them before they could reach the floor, their eyes widened in shock, they were terrified, but their screaming died down.

They got up on their feet and looked up at the ice statue, Zehira grinned widely, "It worked!" She jumped up and down in excitement, "That was so cool!! Thank you miss!" The ice statue smiled and nodded at the girl, she slowly placed the group down on the floor, Zehira laughed while the others just stood there in shock, "...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?" Iku screamed in fear and shock, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT KOIZUMI?!?" Kiyatai yelled in disbelief.

Zenitsu started screaming wildly while panicking, "THAT WAS SO SCARY!! THANK YOU ZEHIRA FOR SAVING ME!! PLEASE MARRY ME IM BEGGING YOU!!" Zenitsu got on his knees and hugged Zehiras legs, Zehira stood awkwardly while Inosuke got pissed and kicked Zenitsu off of her, "wow, that was scary..thank you for saving us Zehira, and you too miss!" Yamiki smiled, And the said girls just nodded at her, kurai shyly went up to the ice figure and started playing around with her, she giggled when the ice figure picked her up and tossed her in the air.

"HEY IDIOTS! We need to go, come on!" Kiyatai yelled at the others "oh yeah! I forgot about that, come on everyone!" Zehira called out, she grabbed kurai from the ice statue and waved, she waved back before disappearing into the ground. The group began walking out of the forest they were in, but suddenly, Tanjiro stopped in his tracks." uh, where exactly are we going-?" he asked, "hm..I'm not sure, maybe Kiyatai knows?" Yamiki said, the others stopped and looked at Kiyatai, "..I don't know." Kiyatai said, "let's just walk until we find that idiotic school of freaks." And with that, she ran forward.

"Hey-! WAIT FOR US AT LEAST!" Iku yelled and ran as fast as she could, the others followed along, and after an hour of running and searching, they slowed down and stood before a building, it was insanely and unnecessarily big, (that's what she said😈) their jaws were on the floor and their eyes were wide, "why does it have to be so..big?" Asked yamiki, she scratched her head in confusion.

"I DONT KNOW BUT I WANNA GO IN!!" Inosuke yelled and tried charging into the school, "INOSUKE WAIT-!" Zehira called out, but it was too late. Huge metal doors closed the entrance within a second, and alarms blasted in their ears. "YOU DAMN IDIOT!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Zenitsu screamed at him while Inosuke just laughed like a maniac. "oh my God." Kiyatai face palmed and groaned loudly, bystanders looked at the group in confusion, who were they? And why are they dressed like that?, kurai covered her ears and closed her eyes, Zehira held her tight while squinting her eyes, the loud alarms were almost too loud to handle.

Iku groaned in frustration, "GREAT. THIS IS JUST WONDERFUL. HOW ARE WE GONNA GET IN NOW??" Yamiki just sulked in defeat, "I don't know, but the alarm is really annoying.." Tanjiro covered nezukos ears and brought her closer to him, "Dammit, I should've went on this mission ALONE." Kiyatai yelled in aggravation, suddenly, a man with dark scruffy hair and..a scarf.?, jumped down and stood in front of them, he seemed mad and annoyed, Zehira, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Iku and nezuko yelped in surprise, while the others stood there unfazed, "HEY HOMELESS GUY, HOW DO WE GET INTO THE SHOOL?!?" Tanjiro sweat dropped, "it's school, Inosuke.."
Inosuke ignored him and jumped in the man's face, the 'homeless' man just groaned in annoyance and wrapped his scarf around the boar boy.

"PFFTHAHAHAAH!" Iku laughed and pointed at Inosuke, "THATS WHAT YOU GET! HAHAHAHA!" She held her stomach while laughing, Inosuke just screamed insults at her while the others sighed, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience sir, but we're looking for someone named uh..awaiza I think?" Zehira said, trying to remember the name, the man's eyes narrowed, "its aizawa, and that's me, what do you want?" Zehira sighed in relief, but before she could talk, Kiyatai butted in and spoke. "We need to get into this stupid ass school for a mission, we're demon slayers." She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"..come in." As soon as he said that, the metal doors opened and Aizawa walked into the entrance, the group looked at each other in confusion, "..lets go I guess.?" Iku said and shrugged, Kiyatai groaned and followed the black haired man, The others followed them, and soon enough, they were inside the school.

"Woah..this place is ginormous!" Zehira said with a gasp, "it's a bit overwhelming, but it's overall nice!" Said Yamiki with a smile. Inosuke tried running through the halls, but Kiyatai hit his neck, and knocked him out, resulting in her having to DRAG him. After a bit of walking, they reached the principals office, Aizawa opened the door and walked in, "they're here." He said to someone, the group walked in and looked around, "this is..uh..a nice place.?" Zehira said with uncertainty, they all looked forward and stared at a..mouse?
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!"

this is getting INTERESTINGG~ I hope everyone's enjoying this story so far!

Also I apologize if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes <3

1044 words.