"Jeff, it's Clay, what the heck" she somments, crossing her arms on her chest showing she wasn't agreeding with it "I know, I'm just heslping him with his girl. Give him a little more confidence" Jeff pointed "Come on, be a good sister and make those two get together already" Jeff said shaking Mia's shoulder. The blonde involuntary agreed to do so "Fine, you own me a beer" she smiled walking back to the group.

"So, it's three first-timers and four veterans. We got you guys" Jeff spoke putting the drug in his mouth and quickly swallowed it"This is so peer presure at  it's worse" Clay admits looking at his sister, he watches how easy she makes it be. And the thoughts of that's why she has more friends, that's why she is popular and cool blah blah blah hit him.

"You don't have to do it Clay, but since you are here with Hannah. You should try it" Mia smirked sending a wink towards Hannah.

"Isn't Monty coming?" Jeff asked, Mia looked at him and simply shrugged "I don't even know anymore" she said laying back on the floor letting it kick in.

After a while evryone was already high, Mia was laughing at something that she couldn't even remember but still waiting for Monty to arrive any second."The thing is to be in the group but not about the group you know what I mean?" Jeff points

"Omg yes. That's so true" Mia agrees laughing while Sheri on the other hand doesn't understand "No what do you mean?" she askes playing with her hair.

"Alright, take Alex. You are friends with Justin Foley and he says you are a good guy." Jeff starts "And he doesn't say that about most people" Mia comments opening and closing her eys as she says so "It's cause he is a dick" Jeff ends laughing followed by the rest of the group.

"I just feel like tremendous positivity from everyone right now" Hannah smiles "Mmm, exacty" Jeff agrees kissing his girl. "Go away Jeff, I don't want to watch porn right now"Mia says, grabbing a pillow from the couch and throwing it at him.

"I think it's time for a few of us slip off for a while" Jeff coments getting up with his girlfriend "It's already a great night" Hannah comments. When Sheri was about to say something else the sound of a bell sounded. The group yelled being caugh off guard but soon they all started to laugh.

"I'll go, you guys stay here" Mia said, walking in zig zag to the door "My beautiful boy, you are here" Mia called Monty opening her arms so that he could hug her "Yeah, are you already on?"Montgomery asked his girlfriend, but the constant smile and huge eyes were more than enough for him to know that yes she was already on the drugs.

"Well, you were taking so long and I thought fuck it, and I took it" She said placing the hands on her mouth covering the smile"Uppsie, but it's okay because now I am turned on" she giggled, turning the meaning on the on the boy used second before. Mia grabbed his shirt pushing him inside and as in the same second he walkied into the living room, the two left the living room.

End of Flashback

"Are you alright?" Montgomery asked Mia, he couldn't help but notice how quiet she got after the memorial, she looked up at him with a sad smile "Yeah, just, I miss him" she said. Montgomery pushed her to his chest, massaging her head with his fingers and placing light kisses on her head "I know baby, I do too" he admits.

"Hey, is your dad still out?" she asked slowly getting her head from his chest to place her chin on his chest, with a small smirk Montgomery answered "Yeah, he is still out", Mia bitted her lower lip and weakly smiled "Maybe we should go to your place for a while" she suggested. Montgomery wasted no more time, he grabbed both her legs putting her on his shoulder with her head falling to the side of his ass. Mia giggled at his actions, tapping with her hands on the back of his jeans till it created a rythem.

"I'm the one that is suppoused to do that" he comments ticking her on the sides "Sorry, but you have a fat ass" she chuckled "Duh babe, look at me, I'm ripped" he said, placing her down at the side of the passanger of his car "Indeed you are" she bitted her lower lip, urgently grabbing his neck pushing him to her.

Montgomery opened the door of the car for Mia to go inside "What a gentleman"she smiles as he winks over to her. She watches as he goes to the front of the car towards his sit. When inside Monty turns the car on while Mia dicides about the music. Monty starts to drive them to his house, one hand on her upper tight, he tried his best not to look at her, she was still in her cheer outfit, a skirt that hugged her curves just right. If he looked a second longer than he should they wouldn't makeit home. So Mia decided to mess with him, at every squiz that Monty left on her tight she would lowly moan not audible sounds.

"Stop that Mia" he spoke, his voice husky, she turned her face to look at him, justin time as he was looking at her. His green eyes darkened with desire all over them "What? What am I doing?" she asked innocnetly looking at him through her lashes. The question made Monty hold tighly onte her thigh, which again made her breath out followed by a lowly moan.

"Fuck my house" he said, turning the wheel to a old abbanoded fabric. There was always no one there and the parking lot was very well hidden. At the sudden realization Mia unbucked her bealt ready to sit herself in his lap. Once his seatbealt was off, Monty grabbed Mia's waist brigging her towards him to sit in his lap. Almost immediatly she smashes her lips on his, his hand travels from the inside of her top, and the touch of his cold hands in her hot body causes her lips to gently open due to the gasp.

He takes his chance in slidding his tongue inside her mouth, a few seconds fight in which one is going to be dominate, when she gives him Monty becomes in control of the two, much like always. Mia's hands slithly push his hair back, as one fall to his chest wanting to feel every tense muscul that he has. With a strong hand on her waist Monty helps her starting to move her hips estimulating the action that will happen just in a few moments. 

Montgomery leaves her mouth tracking kisses down her jaw and into her neck, when it slides down even futher, onto the collerbone Mia's lips part leaving a moan pass "Fuck Monty". His erection grows, the sound of her moans having an efect on him "What do you want baby?" he asks out of breath.

"You, I want you" she moans, his hands move her underwear to the side, since it was a lacy one, as he puts a finger inside her and with his thumb he is making circles in her clit, Mia is undoing his jeans. Bitting in her lower lip to not let every moan out "Don't baby, let them out" Monty says with his free hand holding her in place.

Once she managed to undo his jeans and slid them to his knees, Montgomery is quick to slid himself inside her. Her tighness surrounding him, a feelling he was missing so much, and so was her. Mia moved herself with the help of Monty's steady hands on her waist up and down on him. Foreheads glued one to another, the car quickly became foggy and the only sounds they could hear was their own moans and grunts.

"Mia, god Mia" Monty grunts at every movement the blonde makes "Monty" she screams almost reaching her high "Go on baby. You can come" he wishpers in her ear, and with one last thrust they both reach their high.

Mia places her head on his chest trying to get down of her high, both teens very sweaty and out of breath. Monty's hands slide up and down her back, giving her comfort and before he drives her back home  he lifts her head to look at him and deeply kisses her.