"Still continue to keep an eye on number 07 and still try to get him to open up more." I said.

"Yes, ma'am." Hajime said.

~End of Flashback~

"Number 07 has caught my attention." I thought, as I watch Samon and Number 07 still fighting.

As Samon tried to get at least a hit on number 07. Number 07 quickly ducks and jabs Samon in the jaw. I flinched. By the looks of it, number 07 could kill Samon if he wanted to.

"Beat his ass, Tb/n!" Inmates cheered.

Samon backs up before Number 07 did too. The smoke cleared and Hajime was standing there perfectly unharmed.

"No way!" Samon yelled.

Y/n's pov;
I started to feel worse my body felt hot, and I felt like throwing up plus I was light headed. I turned to look at Nico, and he managed to get a scratch on 58's cheek.

"I totally got you that time, now make me your student! I want to learn that special move quickly!" Nico said.

"That was a lucky hit." 58 said, before he flips back. "But fine.".

"Will you really?" Nico asked. 58 made a ball of qi in his hands.

"If it'll get you to stop bothering me about it, then I'll prove it that there's nothing for me to teach you." 58 said, before aiming it at him.

"Samon, told him no more qigong blasts! I better get over there." I thought. I quickly looked back to check on Hajime but he was already stopping the spinning top and threw it the air.

I look back to Nico. "I will win this battle, and after that I'll win this whole dang tournament!" Nico shouted, while his right hand glows red. "This hand of mine is burning red!".

"Woah, he worked it in!" Rock said.

"That was item number one on the list of things, he always wanted to say!" Jyugo said.

"Brace yourself boys!" Uno said.

"This loud roar tells me, this crowns victory!" Nico shouts. Loud beeps bleeps out the rest of Nico's words before Nico aims his attack at 58.

"Finish him!!!" I hear my cellmates yell, before Nico's attack made a direct hit. 58 and Samon were on the ground.

We won.

"This fight Is over, building 13, wins!" Mitsuru announced.

"I won," Nico said. My vision started getting double and I was barely able to keep balance. I looked at my hurt arm, I was bleeding through the wrapping Hajime did. Drops of my blood were hitting the ground. "Tb/n did you see me out there! I did it! You were awesome, you gotta teach me to fight like that!.."Tb/n, you okay?".

"I'm fi-" My body just gave out and I fell to the ground on my side.

"Tb/n!" Nico yelled with worry.

"Tb/n!" I hear my cellmates in the background.

"I need a medical team out here!" Hajime yelled.