But it doesn't suit with his personality Mr. Khadoos...hm (she make weird face ) Unko to black colour krwana cahiye tha jesa unka aura h or personality match hota..

Her eyes were roaming all area in room but suddenly her eyes catch some thing and she became happy she moves towards window and smile came on her face.

"I'm sure this place gone be my favorite place in this whole room

"I'm sure this place gone be my favorite place in this whole room."

She moves towards window sat on the sofa.she started watching outside the window and her eyes fell on books she started reading books and says , "kitne boring insane h Mr.khdoos yar aesi books kon padta h novels padhni cahiye jisme romance ho ,thriller ho ,action ho ..." She kept the book on the place and says, "Chal shreya fresh hoja use pehle wo Mr.khadoos ajae ..."

When she was about to getup she saw akansh standing near the bed and watching her.

"Kahi inhone meri sare bate sun to ni li ... yar.. god aesa hamesha mere sath hi q hota maine aesa konsa paap kiya h jo ap aese saza de rhe h.... ",she thought in her mind and watch in upper direction and she says in mind ," nhi..nhi aesa Mt soch agar sun bhi liya hoga to kya galat kaha maine sab sach hi to h mai darti thodi hu inse...or agar inhone mujhe kuch kiya to mai bhi nhi chodugi karate ate mujhe dekh lugi.. she moves her hair back in attitude.

AUTHOR POV:

Akansh was watching her all action but he was confused because she was talking with herself. Shreya saw akansh and give him weird smile in return akansh asked her " what happened to you" through action.🫵🫴

Shreya ran from there went Inside closet and says to herself, isse pehle ye kuch bole sidha bathroom mai bhag jana shreya ...

In bedroom akansh remove his ear buds from his ear because he was on the call and he didn't listen anything what shreya says ,ye ladki pagal h kya ... ajeeb ajeeb si harkate kr rhi thi... this girl abhi yaha or raha na to pakka pagal ho jaoga ab Pata chala ye riya q pagal Wali harkate krti h sab isse se sikha h usne ... he wents to studyroom.

Shreya slowly open the door and saw outside from closet .she didnt saw akansh she took relief breath then she moves inside bathroom.

After few minutes Akansh came inside the room moves towards bed side table and he was removes his watch about to put on table when he heard door opening sound and his eyes moves towards that direction he got stuck in that position. Shreya didn't notice akansh person and she moves towards dressing table and started drying her hair.

Shreya was trying to adjust her saree in front of mirror she said, huf

Shreya was trying to adjust her saree in front of mirror she said, huf...mai tak gae yar ye mom ko kya zaruarat thi sirf saree bhar ne ki mere suitcase mai... ise acche to mere western wears h no tension yrr traditional cloth to sirf special occasion ke liye hote h ye roz roz kon Pehnta h... finally hogaya.. she saw herself in mirror her eyes fall on akansh. There eyes lock for few seconds then akansh clear his thoart .Then Shreya says,she moves in his direction.

Shreya - apke pass manner nhi h kya ki room mai knock krke ana cahiye... (she says and put her both the hand on both the side of her waist)

Akansh raised his one eyebrow and fold his hand on his chest.

Akansh - mujhme to manner nhi lekin tum me to h na to tum door lock kr leti andar se... and for kind Information mai jab room mai aya to tum yaha nhi thi tum mere ane ke baad aye .... so it's your fault not mine...

akansh moves towards her direction and shreya moves backwards direction with his each step akansh says , wese bhi jab mera man hoga mai aoga ,jaoga or knock kiye bagair room ke andar ajaoga mujhe kisi ke permission ki zarurat nhi qki ye mansion bhi mera h,room bhi mera h or tum bhi meri ho qki tum ...

Shreya reached near dressing table both face have few inches distance between them akansh tuck her hair strand behind her ears and saw in her eyes and continue his sentence, Mrs.akansh Singh rajwat ho yani meri biwi...

When akansh came near her music was playing in background .

तेरी काली अखियों से ਜਿੰਦ मेरी जागे
धड़कन से तेज़ दौड़ूँ, सपनों से आगे

अब जाँ लूट जाए, ये जहाँ छूट जाए
संग प्यार रहे मैं रहूँ, ना रहूँ

Shreya heartbeats became so fast she started feeling nervous when she saw in his dark orbs.

सज्दा, तेरा सज्दा
दिन-रैन करूँ, ना ही चैन करूँ (सज्दा)
सज्दा, तेरा सज्दा (तेरा सज्दा)
ਲੱਖ ਵਾਰ ਕਰੂੰ, मेरी जान करूँ

Akansh hand moves toward dressing table they didn't broke eye contact he pickup the vermillon box took pinch and his hand moves toward her head he fill her hair partition some fell on her nose .shreya eyes closed automatically to feel this moment. Then someone knock on the door then akansh slowly says in her ear , chalo kisi mai to manners hai .... ane se pehle door par knock kr rha h . The shreya open her eyes saw akansh moves towards closet.

ओ, अब जाँ लूट जाए, ये जहाँ छूट जाए
संग प्यार रहे मैं रहूँ, ना रहूँ
ओ, तेरी काली अखियों से ਜਿੰਦ मेरी जागे
ओ, धड़कन से तेज़ दौड़ूँ, सपनों से आगे
अब जाँ लूट जाए, ये जहाँ छूट जाए
संग प्यार रहे मैं रहूँ, ना रहूँ
सज्दा, तेरा सज्दा (करूँ मैं तेरा सज्दा)
दिन-रैन करूँ, ना ही चैन करूँ
सज्दा, तेरा सज्दा (करूँ मैं तेरा सज्दा)
ਲੱਖ ਵਾਰ ਕਰੂੰ, मेरी जान करूँ (सज्दा)

He left shreya and moves towards closet .then Shreya put her hand on her heart and she turn around saw herself in mirror the vermillon had fallen on her nose (music in background still playing )

she took tissue and about to clean her nose then her mom words came in her mind ," jab apka husband apki mang mai sindoor lagae or woh apke nose par gir jae to iska matlab wo apse bhot bhot pyaar karega... then she again heard knock she came out of his thought she made herself normal and moves toward door . When she open the door she saw one servant was standing , mam wo lunch ready h sab apka or sir ka wait kr rhe h ... . Shreya nodded her head in reply.

Then she closed the door and moves toward dressing table clean her nose then she was combing her hair when akansh came out from bathroom . He was stand behind shreya drying his hair with towel.

Kon tha , akansh ask while setting his hair.

Wo..woh servant the..says shreya.

Accha.. q aya tha..ask akansh .

Wo lunch ready Hai sab intazar kr rhe h ...

Hmm akansh hummed in reply and says

tum jao mai ready ho kr ata hu...

Shreya nodded in reply and moves outside the room.

Hello reader how was double update if you want to know more please vote ,comment and follow till the stay tuned bye 👋 next update on friday if you want early make sure to vote

★~(◠‿◕✿)