Chapter 15: Developing feelings

Start from the beginning

And Rajvanshi's provide us that.

And they got lost in each other eyes.

But their eye contact was broken soon when Badi ma barged in!

On seeing the scene infront , Badi ma immediately turned the other way and said playfully,

Badi ma- Oho kids! Sorry I barged in! You guys can continue, I go away now!

Saying this Badi was walking out but Dhara called her,

Dhara- *flustereted* No, badi ma! W-we weren't doing anything!

We were just discussing business!..you tell me! What's the purpose you came for?

Badi ma then turned back and said with a teasing tone,

Badi ma- When did I say you were even doing something? Does that mean you were going too?

Dhara- *totally flushed* no no-

Rudraneel was enjoying the scene of her being like this but than he noticed, it was getting too much for her to,

Rudraneel- *in a calm tone* Badi ma , it's not like that.
We were actually discussing business only...what were you here for?

Badi ma- *sweet and playful tone* Arre , now if my sweet boy is saying this, I will have to believe it na!

*In over dramatic sad tone* But if Shonamoni said that , I would have a hard time believing.

She said so , remembering the incidents of Dhara lying about having a meeting to her. Though she didn't mind it.

But this part irked Rudraneel's interest.

Rudraneel - Why? Why would you have a hard time believing it?

He asked in a questioning tone.

Even Dhara was confused , she didn't understand why she would say it like that , than Badi ma spoke,

Badi ma- Well you see , the day after you woke up from coma , she told me that she had a meeting to attend.

While actually there was non-

Dhara spoke immediately to stop her from revealing it!

Dhara- Badi ma! I think you came here to take his plate back!

(She gives badi ma the plate)

Now take it and go!

Dhara basically pushes badi ma out of the room!
But it was too late to hide anything! Rudraneel's sharp brain had already connected the dots and found the truth!

Rudraneel's POV:

So she actually lied about having a meeting in the office just so she could avoid me for the day? *Amused*

Wow wifey...*grin*

Author's POV:

A smug expression appeared on Rudraneel's face , realising his effect on her.

Rudraneel in past to weeks has already deciphered the fact that Dhara likes him just as much as he likes her!
But she still hasn't realised that herself!

Hence, Rudraneel takes full advantage of this situation and doesn't miss a chance to get reactions from her whenever she's around!

Dhara was now standing in the room , facing her back to Rudraneel, she didn't have courage to face him.