"Who are you?" I whisper, but he just smiles.

His face came closer to mine, and our lips were almost touching. I closed my eyes. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, but they never touched.

"It's time to wake up, Bellissima." I heard him whisper in my ear.

"What?"

There is just one person who calls me that

When I open my eyes, I meet with such a bright light that I have to close my eyes once more to get used to it.

I opened my eyes again, I saw a white ceiling. I looked around, but no one was there.

It's a dream.

All I remember about the man from my dream are those blue eyes. I look around one more time and see that I am not in my room.

I panic and sit up on the bed. The room is big and a perfect mix of wheat and brown. The curtains are open, and bright lights are coming in.

No matter how beautiful the room is, panic starts to settle in my heart when I see that I am wearing a shirt that doesn't belong to me.

Where the fuck am I?

I am having a killer headache. It feels like my head is going to spill in two. I hold my head in my hands.

When I finally have little control over myself, I try to move, but I feel someone hold on to my lower half. My eyes become wide, and I remove the bedsheets from me as fast as one can.

When I look down and see a small head full of brown hair resting on my lower stomach and a small arm wrapped around my waist, I recognize these brown curls, even though I met her only once.

How can I forget my little angle?

But the question is: where am I, and why is Daisy sleeping beside me before I can do anything? I heard a voice.

"O, you wake up. Good morning, Bellissima."

I look towards the doorway, and I think I die and reach heaven. There, standing on the doorstep, stands Gabriel only in this jogger.

This is the first time I have seen him without a suit, let alone naked, and boy, his muscles are ripped

He had a cup of coffee in his hand.
I gulped, and I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice when he came and sat down beside me.