Arrival to Hyrule

Chapter 1 early arrival to Hyrule

One day, there was a young man, who came from Zora, he was very interested in the research conducted by the Seikah people, and the military. He was determined to advance Hyrule after the defeat of the Ganon calamity that almost took away the entire Champions Team. In this story we do not follow the plot of Hyrule warrior age of calamity or Zelda breath of the wild completely, but take the plot of the two games and change it, also giving the World War 2 Theme

The young man was named Krstovi, he still belonged to the noble family of the kingdom of Zora, he was the son and Cousin Mipha and Sidon who came from another branch of Zora, He came to Zora Domain to help the family in Zora Domain from defeat after the Age of calamity.

He first met Mipha who was being treated by a doctor at a Zora hospital. He visited Mipha at the hospital to convey encouragement to recover after Mipha was one of the Divine beast controllers and included the Champions team if in the fight against elemental Ganon (Waterblight Ganon) but thankfully he survived after being helped by Sidon.

Krstovi said
"It's okay Mipha, I'm a cousin, I'll help you recover after this defeat from Calamity Ganon"

Mipha replied
"I'm glad you came, I heard you're good at this"

Krstovi replied again
"I'll put all my efforts into this"

Mipha said (again)
"Thank you cousin, good luck"

After that Krstovi went to see King Dorephan who was his uncle, because the thing that made him come was an emergency assistance letter from King Dorephan himself. He also went to King Dorephan to convey his intention of coming.

Krstovi said:
"It is your duty to send a letter to a branch of the Zora kingdom that is very important for me to take care of and it is an honor to meet you!"

King Dorephan:
"Thank you for coming, Zora Domain is now very disorganized after the disaster of the greatest enemy in the land of Hyrule, Ganon."

Krstovi then greeted the Royal family, then went to the Zora Military which was devastated by Ganon and only a few troops were left to protect the kingdom. Krstovi was very sorry about this, so he asked permission to check and travel throughout Hyrule to see what was happening in the Land.