Baelor

I held Lucrezia in my arms showing her all the dragon eggs, when I heard my husband was in critical health. I walked into his chambers and saw him, he reached his hand towards me but I backed away.

  "Let me see my daughter one last time." Christopher said looking at the little bundle in my arms. I bent down and showed him her little face. He smiled then turned his attention to the ceiling taking slow breaths he knew it was his time.

  He reached for a cup of water but could not quite get to it. I grabbed it for him and handed it over he let out a small thank you and chugged it.

  I watched him feeling remorse about what I had done to him but, it was for the best. My dreams told me that he had to die in order for me to become something greater. I walk towards my room and set Lucrezia down in her crib. As I start walking towards my desk I pass out.

  I see Daenerys in the middle of the desert but she was with a witch her Khal seemed halfway dead. She told the witch to save her husband  while everybody else protested, she reminded everybody that she was khaleesi. I was proud of my sister I stood there and watched in the corner, its almost as if she felt my presence because she looked in the corner then smiled softly.

  The witch then killed the horse its blood sprayed everywhere on the Khal, on the furniture, and on Daenerys "once I start singing nobody must enter the tent." The witch commanded. Daenerys nodded and everybody exited the tent, Daenerys stayed for a little bit  anxious for her husbands health. But she also joined everyone else and exited the tent. I followed her outside one of Khal Drogo's blood riders pushed Daenerys on her stomach.

  He went to enter the tent but before he could get any further Ser Jorah stopped him. He unsheathed his sword pointing it to the bloodrider, the man took that as a challenge and went after Jorah. But, the fight didn't last long because Ser Jorah killed him without any major injuries.

  He picked up Daenerys and entered the tent.

  I soon woke up and got off the floor I heard bells ringing and got up quickly, I had no other choice I couldent bring Lucrezia so I sent one of my most trusted handmaidens Livia to watch over her.

  I arrived at the sept of Baelor just in time and stood next to Sansa Ned Stark was standing infront of the crowd and confessed his "Treason" 

  "Joffery is the one true heir to the Iron Throne!" Ned Stark declared. Then Pycelle started to talk about the Gods and I learned how to tune him out because nothing he said was important.

  "My mother wants me to allow him to join the Nights watch! And my Lady sansa has begged for mercy. But they have the soft hearts of woman so as long as I am your king treason shall never go unpunished! SER ILLYN BRING ME HIS HEAD!" Joffery declared earning cheers from the crowd. Sansa was held back pleading for her father and Cersei was trying to call off the command.

  But Joffery's mind was set he was going to kill Ned Stark. "Joffery you cant this will start a war this is madness!" I said Raya joined in but nothing was going to change his mind.

  And just like that Ser Illyn beheaded Ned Stark, his head rolled and I looked away everything kind of stopped. I sighed and looked at the flock of birds of birds that fled once Ned was beheaded.

  Ser Meyrn let go Sansa and she fell to the ground she was passed out. Everybody left and I did aswell I entered my chambers and flopped down on my bed. Livia brought a crying Lucrezia I held her and bounced her in my arms.

  She also handed me a scroll, "Princess, this one is yours." she says as I open the scroll. Jamie has been captured by Robb Stark, Livia leaves the room and I throw the scroll across the room.

  Lucrezia started crying again I bounced her "You miss your father?" I asked her.

  "Princess, your husband is dead im sorry may the Gods give him rest." a handmaiden said, then Azure the woman who gave me my dragon eggs walked in.

  "You must build a pyre tonight, put your dragon eggs in there and be in there to watch you children hatch. The Lord of Light has shown me a path for you a great one." She put a hand on my shoulder.

  "Tonight will be your night along with your sister Daenerys, your children will hatch and together you will rule the 7 Kingdoms." Azure said looking deep into my eyes then she walked out of the room.

  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

  Christopher was on a pyre it was ready to burn Raya and Azure were with me. I lit the funeral pyre and the whole thing burned I worried for my dragon eggs but the worry quickly died down. "I am the dragons daughter and the blood of old Valeryia." I whispered to myself reminding myself of who I was.

  Raya appears behind me "This is madness! Your my sister! Your daughter? what is going to happen to her! Sell the dragon eggs!" Raya tried to convice me not to do this.

  I touched the flames with my hand everybody always said I had slender fingers like Rhaella Targaryen and her delicate touch. I was her daughter after all.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

  It was morning the fire had died down and I had 3 dragons perched on me. The light blue one had its claws digging into my wrist I laughed lightly, then I saw everybody walk towards me Lannister guards, Cersei, Raya, and Azure.

  Everybody was shocked when they saw 3 dragons sitting on me, I stood up and all the dragon guards bowed down, Cersei was frozen in shock, and Azure and Raya bowed down aswell.

  Cersei looked proud of me she just bowed her head. "Ser Lucas give you cloak to Aelinor." Cersei commanded him he nodded his head and put his cloak over me. The white one spreaded its wings and screeched up at the sky.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .