The Betrothal

I woke up in my silk sheets rolling over to see a golden haired man. "Its rude to stare." I said smiling. Jamie chuckled and got out of the bed leaving it cold I reached out for him but soon gave up.

  I remebered the cold truth that was coming house Han was coming to visit Kingslanding today. Edward Han is going to betrothe his son to me its basically already set in stone but, I heard many things about his son Christopher Han.

  I hear girls saying he was a handsome man with brunette hair and brown eyes but I already had a man. I groaned and got out of bed digging through my wardrobe to find something.

  As I was digging though my wardrobe I saw a beautiful green dress that my mother gifted me on my 12th nameday. I pulled the dress out and felt arms wrap around my waist.

  "beautiful dress." Jamie said I turned arond to face him and pressed my lips to his. "I wish you didnt have to get married sweet." Jamie said his green eyes boring into my lavendar ones.

  "Me too." I said resting our forheads together, he kissed my forehead and left the room. Around 20 minuets later 2 handmaidens walked in bringing a tray of food.

   "Thank you." I said politley popping a grape into my mouth. "Do you think ill have time to visit the poor before the Han's family come?" I ask one of the handmaidens tidying.

  "Yes princess but be careful there unpredictable." The handmaiden warned.

  I hummed in response and took the bread from my breakfast and put a cloak on pulling up the hood and took a bit of gold then left the red keep.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I arrived at a little place in the town where most people gather they were all excited about my arrival. "Princess!" one yelled

  "Aelinor Targaryen!"

  "Its her!"

  I smiled and handed out a little bread and 2 pieces of gold to everybody. Children gathered around as I started telling stories I told a bunch but I told one story that got everyones attention.

  "The Dance of Dragons." I said and all the children shifted excitedly ready to hear the story. I soon finished the story and everybody cheered and clapped. I said my goodbyes and hugged some people then returned to the Red Keep.

  I spent almost all morning with the townspeople and I arrived at my chambers with a smile. I saw my green dress layed out on my bed I got out of my rags and put them under my bed.

  The green dress was beautiful Raya came into my room with a smile. "Whats got you so happy?" I said smiling with her.

  "A boy..." she said laughing lightly I sat down at my vanity with a chuckle and she started braiding my hair.

  "hm, tell me about this boy." I said.

  "Oh, hes so dreamy he has black hair and and blue eyes but hes a lowborn..." Raya said carefully.

   "well you must tell me his name!" I said while smiling.

  "Samuel." She said smiling softly at the thought of him. She soon finished my hair just in time because the handmaidens told me that the Han family was here.

  We linked arms and headed out the the Red Keep. When we walked out we saw the Han Family there was 3 girls and 2 boys along with there mother and father. Raya taught me all there names since she had visited them once with Robert.

  The mothers name was Ama the Fathers name was Edward the girls name were Mari ,Cherri, and Nirami the boys names were Christopher and Issac. Christopher came up to me and kissed my hand.