Gentleman's Night (YoonVKook)

***Disclaimer: this is explicit and does involve some BDSM play

***Disclaimer: this is explicit and does involve some BDSM play. I know all of my stories are mature content but this is different than my other stories. So please keep that in mind before reading.****

Yoongi looks up at the raining sky as he steps out of his car. An umbrella gets held over his head, his driver had gotten out of the car to hold the umbrella for him. He nods his head and the two head for the building in front of them.

On the outside it looks like a seedy hole in the wall bar, one would not realize that it's actually a high end gentleman's club. As the pair approaches the entrance the doors open for them. Shrugging off his jacket at the front door with the host, Yoongi squints his eyes to adjust in the darkly lit room.

Nodding to the bartender, a glass of whiskey is slid in front of him. Leaning with his back against the bar top he scans the room. Looking at the various dancers and servers. Trying to figure out which one he is taking back to his hotel room.

"See anything you like Mr. Min?" The owner asks.

"Not yet." He grunts.

He isn't impressed until his eyes land on two in the far corner. His gaze lingering on two young men he hasn't seen in here before. The first being of slender build, black curly hair with long legs. The second being of a more muscular build, shaggy brown hair, pinchable cheeks.

"I see someone caught your eye."

Yoongi slaps money on the counter.

"This is a lot of money for one."

"I don't want just one."

"Who do you have your eye on?"

Pointing his finger at the two men he spotted, "Them."

"Are you sure? They are new here."

"I don't care."

"Yes sir." The owner scurries away.

***

"Tae! JK!" The club owner calls out.

"Yes sir?" Tae answers.

"You have a special party to go to."

Cringing he answers, "I do."

"Not just you. JK too."

"What kind of party?" JK asks nervously.

"Not sure. He is a very important client so don't fuck this up got it?!"

"We won't."

"You better not. He's a big spender. A high roller if you will." The owner leaves the locker room.

JK turns and nervously asks his boyfriend, "What do you think is going on tonight?"

"I don't know but we are together. We can get through it together. Right?"