Chapter 6: The Return of A Tyrant

Start from the beginning

Crash hugs both Carl and Craze and trying to hide the grief in his eyes. 

Everest: Marshall. (Sobs) Why did you have to leave like that? (cries)

Tundra: Rocky. (Sniffles)

Dolly: My boyfriend. And my brother. (Sobs) They're gone. (tears come down her face)

Liberty: (comforting the Junior Patrollers) It's alright, puffballs. (Sniffles) Zuma's strong. He'll be back. (Sniffles)

Coral: My long lost cousin. I lost her again.

Arrby knew what had truly become of the friends they mourn about. But mostly Coral's sorrow got to him. 

Rex: Chase was a great friend. All of them were. And I thought having bad legs was bad.

Wild: (sobbing) I remember (Sniffles) when I saved Chase from being trapped in a cave-in. He ran off because he din't want to make me feel bad just for his allergies. (The episode he referenced is "Moto Pups: Pups Save a Sneezy Chase") Why couldn't I save him earlier?! (Cries)

Rory: It's gonna be okay, Wild.

Tracker: Mi amigos. Gone. Forever. Por los siglos. De los siglos. ("Forever. And Ever.")

Ryder: It should have been me. What kind of leader would let his closest froends into death?

???: A foolish one.

Then everyone looks to see a silhouette of a German Shepherd adult. Carl, Crash and Craze are wide-eyed and in fear. 

Carl: No.

Craze: No way, pardner!

Crash: It can't be.

They know who it is. Ryder and Liberty know too. They saw him personally! 

Ryder: Not you.

Liberty: Please no!

Tundra and Chase's family heard the story of who they're looking at for a while. But rhey never thought they'd actually see the main reason the story was told!

Tundra: Is that - - ?

Tristan: He's even scarier than I imagined!

Sammy: Chase fought HIM?!

Dolly: Help. Me.

Fluffy and Patchy: Too! Creepy!

 Then Sweetie looks towards the silhouette and grins evilly. Then the German Shepherd comes into the light revealing himself to be looking Clayton, but with the gear that makes him at least just as powerful as who he turly is: Clone! He has the same outfit, same gadgets (only he's not a cyborg anymore), and has red eye contacts to make him look intimidating.

Sweetie: Welcome back, Clone.

Clone: Thank you for bringing me back, Sweetie. I may not be a cyborg anymore. And I have known the truth. It's sickening!

Carl: Clayton! Snap out of it!

Clone: Ah. Carl. Still too young to be a professor?

Sweetie: Ooh. You are good at bringing down self-esteem. I like that. (Grins)

Clone: And Crash. (Crash looks at him) For a chief of your size, you are still looking after that crazy brat? (Talking about Craze)

Crash growls. Clone walks over to the rest of the captured members.