Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part Three

Zacznij od początku

Andrew: ...... Kim?..... Is that yo----

Before i could finish she tackled me to the ground and hugged me tight as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and spoke through her tears.

Older Kimberly: ....... Your still alive......

We stayed on the ground for a little while longer as i massaged her head with my hand as she spoke.

Older Kimberly: ...... I always loved it when you did that....

She said as she looked up at me with a loving smile and while she said that i wiped her tears and said.

Andrew: It's ok Kim....

We got up from the ground and she went over to the other two teens next to Doggie. I shook my head then all of a sudden Zen-Dar took over my body. I looked at them and they saw my eyes turn electric glowing blue eyes as we spoke.

Zen-Dar/Andrew: It's good to see all of you again my little ones....

We said with a loving smile as i opened my arms and the teens came over and we all had a group hug as they all cried. As we hugged we spoke.

Zen-Dar: I've missed all of you so much....

Doggie: Zen-Dar?

We all parted as i went over to Doggie and smiled at him as we hugged. When we parted he asked us.

Doggie: How can you remember all of us when you haven't encountered eachother yet?

We smiled at him then spoke.

Zen-Dar/Andrew: That is simple old friend.... When we came through the portal it took some time but all the memories from the future mixed with the past and present... It took me awhile to sort through them but i did...

After we spoke another person came through the tent and our eyes got wide and the feeling was so strong it made me take back over control and say.

Andrew: ..... Gia..... Is that you?....

She looked at me and smiled as she came over and hugged me as she spoke

Gia: I tried to live up to your teachings sensei.... And the day you were taken from us.....

She started to cry as i held her closer as i consoled her, and after a moment we parted and went to stand next to Kimberly and as i took in all of them Zen-Dar gave me all the memories of the future. I fell to the floor and held my head and began to scream. All of them tried to come to help me but Doggie stopped them.

Doggie: Don't touch him Zen-Dar is giving him the memories of the future...

They all hesitantly stepped back and watched as i screamed in pain holding my head. After a couple minutes the pain subsided and i slowly stood up and i looked to them with the realization of the memories i just obtained. I looked to the older Blonde then said.