Lady Joan followed me as I made my way to my bath room. The steam from the bath radiating through the room, making the room very stuffy and foggy.

"I will open a window, madam." Lady Joan made hast to the two windows in the room. Allowing some of the steam to move outside. I took off my night gown stepping inside the warm water. It felt nice and relaxed my sore muscles. Lady Joan came back to my side and started helping me scrub down my body.

"So, how was Charles?" I spoke. Her eyes bulged out of her head as a blushed crept onto to her face.

"I don't think that is an appropriate topic to be discussing with you, Your Majesty." She spoke in a hush voice. Fear was evident in her tone of voice. Scared of mentioning the night before.

"On the contrary. I believe it is important for myself to know the gentlemen at the court that have caught my laddies attention." I spoke slowly massaging my hair with scented soap.

"It is not of an importance, for every lady at court has their eye on Charles. He is consider the most noble bachelor we have at court. Besides there are more available women of higher nobility, than me." A look of sadness plaster on her face,  before she quickly changed back to a content look.

"Don't be so foolish. My family was of low nobility, yet we rose to power and now two of us have become Queen. Don't let entitlements stand in the way of true love." I gently grabbed her writs in a comfort manner.

She gave me an appreciative smile before speaking. " So, will we be expecting news of the appending arrival of a Prince of Wales?" She teased trying to change the subject.

"We might just be. Only time will tell." I truthfully spoke. My nerves sparked a little at that thought. Though I pushed the lewd thoughts away as I stood out of the water. Lady Joan was quick to engulf my body in a warm towel.

Lady Joan could sense my unease. "You shouldn't worry about producing the King an heir. For I believe god already has choosing you, as the one to give a king his long awaited son. Don't put pressure on yourself or let anyone else do. The time will come when god wants it to." Lady Joan kindness had me smile at her in appreciation.

I made my way back to the living space and then to my chambers. A few of my laddies had already gathered in there with my gown for the day. The gown was beautiful, it was white with gold trimming and had grey fur that lined the collar and tips of the sleeves. It was designed by a famous French designer who came all they from Paris to design my gown. It also was designed with a white English hood with gold embroidery.

My laddies wasted no time as they took my towel off and started to dressing me in the fabulous gown. It took some time to put the gown on. For it required many pins to ensure it will be held together.

After the gown was situated on my body they began adding my jewelry, while one of them started to tidy up my hair. I decided to wear three pearl necklaces and a peal ring. It wasn't a lot, but I didn't want to overwhelm the gown.

My hair had to be tied up tight to ensure the crown will be secured and won't fall off during the precession.
The finally touch was putting on the English hood.
I took one look at myself in the mirror and I was in awe. I looked like a true Queen.