A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two

Start from the beginning

Lord Drakon: Excellent ....... Now i will have my revenge for what he has done to me..... The power i had to steal from other versions of rangers to get to the level that i can finally kill him was taxing..... But well worth the 20 years it took to get it......

Alt Kim looked down at the floor and Drakon could sense in her that she was conflicted so he spoke.

Lord Drakon:....... You still love him don't you?.....

Kim nodded her head slowly at Drakon and she raised her head to look at him as she spoke.

Alt Kim:..... I never stopped loving him..... And i never will stop..... He's the father of my children and loved by many.....

Lord Drakon was outraged at what he heard and began to destroy everything in the room. After he was done he grabbed Alt Kim and slammed her to the ground making her de-morph and she was scared as Drakon yelled at her.

Lord Drakon: IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WARNING HIM OR THE OUR YOUNGER SELVES I'LL KILL YOUR CHILDREN IN FRONT OF YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

Kim quickly shook her head as Lord Drakon got off of her and walked over to the and just before he opened the door he spoke.

Lord Drakon: ...... He will pay for what he did to me...... And for not keeping his promise to me......

After he said that he left the room and a now crying Alt Kim on the floor as she thought about Andrew and the happiness they had until Lord Drakon showed up.

🐺🐺 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽  🐺🐺

The following morning was a Saturday so no school. I was sitting in  my room writing a new song and playing my guitar when i got a text, i grabbed my phone from the night stand and saw it was from Kim asking me to meet her in the park i replied back to her that i will be there soon.

I got up and put on some clean clothes then left to meet up with my girlfriend. When i got to the park i didn't see Kim so i decided to sit on the park bench and wait for her. After about 10 minutes she showed up and sat next to me as she spoke.

Kimberly: So what was the reason you wanted to meet here?

I looked at her in confusion and tilted my head to the side as i spoke.

Andrew: What do you mean you told me to meet you here.....

We both looked at eachother and an uneasiness washed over us. Then i felt the same wind hit my face and the same howl but the wind felt more evil than before. I looked in the direction it came from. I grabbed Kim and dove off the bench just as it blew up.

We both morphed and got ready to fight as we saw hundreds of ranger looking soldiers appeared in front of us  coming out of a portal.

I looked at them then back to Kim as i asked.

Andrew: Is it just me or do they look like Zack when he's morphed....