Chapter 4 - Guarded by a Champion

"Revali, I'm sorry..." Paya mutters. Revali just stares at her and sighs.
"Don't be such a drag." Revali replies while putting his hand on her head. Paya looks up at him and is in relief that he's not mad.

"Alright Champions, get to your places!" Urbosa commands. "We'll need all the time we can get, remember we will have to train together on some days so let's figure out a Meetup place later!"

Link summons Epona to him and picks Mipha up to put her onto his horse, he jumps in front and rides to Zora's Domain. Daruk rolls to Gerudo City as he's a stone-built Hylian. Urbosa walks her way to Gerudo Town to admire the places she once visited on her journey.

"Urbosa, hurry your ass" Revali yells. Urbosa chuckles knowing it would piss him off and walks even slower until she's out of sight. He scoffs once again and looks at Paya.

"We should head our way to Rito Village..." Paya mutters and Revali agrees in a serious look. Revali squats down and Paya looks confused.
"Get on my back" Revali bluntly commands.
"H-HUH? But C-champion Revali, isn't that inappropriate for me to do s-"
"Just get on" Revali snaps. Paya lifts her legs and body onto his back and his long navy blue wings open and he flies his way to Rito Village.

~ ~ ~

On the way to Rito village, near Tabantha Bridge Stable on the pathway was Hylians being attacked by Bokoblins.

"Revali! We have to do something!" Paya cries. Revali soars his left wing upwards while his right wing is downwards to glide down to the attack.

Paya jumps down and stumbles a bit before running to the attack.
"G-guys...! Run! We'll hold them off"

While Revali lands and his back is turned to hit the other Bokoblins, the Hylians smirked and pushed Paya down to the ground and made a run for it. Paya's eyes shut from the fall and she looks up with fear in her eyes as the Bokoblins grab their clubs, standing infront of Paya as they look down at her with rage. Her eyes widened and her body trembled with fear.

Revali turns and stares at the situation in rage and shock as he quickly bolts to shoot the Bokoblin in the chest. He grabs the body and snaps the head off while turning around to face the Hylians bewildered at his violent mannerisms. Revali slowly walks towards them as he's covered in runny red ruby blood, his eyes full of bloodlust as his face is up close.

"Have you heard of the saying where it's all fun in games until someone loses an eye...?" Revali questions in a serious tone, the Hylians looked at Revali with fear in their eyes and their legs turned to noodles. The Hylians bolted before Revali could hurt them.

"What pathetic Hylians..., at least face your own fights" Revali scoffs with laughter. Paya looks up at him in embarrassment and disappointment as she feels like a burden. Revali slightly looks at her and sighs.

"Don't bother yourself with unnecessary thoughts, you'll only cause trouble for yourself"