Chapter 3 - Champions Unite

Link and Mipha make their way to the front of Impa's house, he has his arm behind him while looking away to hide his flustered face as well as Mipha in an elegant pose, hiding her face from her blushing. Link slowly reaches for her hand and Mipha's eyes widened and her face turns red. Paya waves at them from up the stairs of Impa's house while slowly realising what this means for her, there isn't a chance for Link to ever look her way. She sighs and walks to them without a word but only a smile.

"LINKKK!! MIPHAAAA!!!!" A deep voice yells out while a violent shake on the ground rumbles as foot steps bounce. A dark tanned Hylian but buffier than any Hylian known to mankind appears. Could that be...?

"Well that was quite the entrance, haha!" Urbosa laughs at Daruk's grand opening. Urbosa still looks the same which is remarkable, her flawless ability and strength is stronger and seems much more powerful in her presence! But Daruk...really had a makeover, his strength has become stronger and so much more divine, you can feel it in his eyes.

"Well we could have had a much quieter   entrance..." Revali scoffs, he looks so different but still the same, the power is so much stronger as the wind surrounds him with great loyalty and support. His wings are surprisingly huge and he's still tall as ever.

"The...champions...are really here infront of my eyes..." Paya gasps in disbelief while muttering. They all laugh while Revali just stares at her.
"Are you Link's little lady girlfriend?" Revali questions in curiosity.
"H-huh...? Nononono-! We're just..." She looks at Link and Mipha while they smile at her. "Friends..."

"Revali! It's time to figure out a strategy" Urbosa exclaims, the champions duties applies even when they're just brought back to life. "We're gonna need a ton of training again"

"...Link and I will head over to Zora's Domain to examine Divine Beast Vah Ruta from up close, we'll also...see my brother on the way" Mipha says with a smile.
"Right, Daruk will unite with Yunobo in Goron City to figure out what to do from there" Urbosa adds. "I will find Riju and  make my way to training along with her"

"Well, I guess that leaves me with Teba..." Revali mutters. Link looks in shock and whispers to Mipha about Teba's condition.

"Revali..." Mipha looks in sadness, unprepared to tell him but she gets the courage. "Teba is not in the condition to fight after last time, his wing is....damaged and if he keeps it up-"

"He might die" Urbosa sadly adds, Revali looks in shock as he didn't think Teba could be taken down so easily but forcing him to fight won't do any justice.

Impa throws a note that Revali snatched.

"Dear Paya,
It's been a journey to have you along side me and your duties here are valuable and  appreciated, I would like you to accompany Champion Revali on his journey, you now have a role you must fill and a duty to dedicate to, I will take care of everything around here and once in awhile, come visit with Revali accompanying you as it is dangerous more than ever."

Revali scoffs as he looks at Paya, she blushes a bit from the sudden stare and shyly asks about the letter. He looks at her up and down and thinks it has to be some sort of mistake but nevertheless, it is an order from Impa.

"You're to be by me at all times, Paya." Revali adds while sighing. "...an assistant"

"HUUUUUHHHH!?"