wired autocomplete interview

walker scobell x fem!reader

not dating but obvious crushing

lowercase intended

^ finally updated the banner to more recent pics woohoo

"hey guys, i'm walker scobell!"

"and i'm y/n l/n-" you started, only to be cut off by walker yelling.

"and this is the wired autocomplete interview!" the blonde screamed, earning him a glare. "sorry, i've always wanted to say that. it's iconic."

you sighed, knowing this would be just as chaotic as every interview you two do together. you picked up the first board sitting on the floor between you and propped it up so both of you could read it. "okay, lets get started."

"is y/n l/n," you both spoke in unison, "going to be in a marvel movie."

"i wish." you sighed dramatically, making walker grin. "next one!"

"is y/n l/n dating anyone?" walker suddenly perked up as you spoke, poorly hiding how eager he was to hear your answer.

"yes, i'm actually dating ryan reynolds." you sarcastically remarked as walker rolled his eyes playfully at his answer.

walker glanced at you awkwardly before you read the next question. "so, thats a no, right? like you're not dating anyone?"

"obviously i'm single, dummy. you should know this." the curly haired boy tried to hide his smile at your response. 

"okay! next one. what movies has y/n l/n starred in?"

you started listing off your acting projects, but walker wasn't listening. he was watching your smile as you spoke, appreciating the way your eyes lit up when you were passionate about something. his gaze held a depth that spoke volumes and emotions that words could never capture.

"walker? hello, anybody home?" you snapped your fingers in front of his face. "pass me the next question board."

"right, sorry." walkers face turned a beet red as he leaned over to pass you the board of questions, paying a little too much attention to the way your fingers brushed against his as you took it from him.

"walkers turn! who is walker scobell's best friend?" you turned towards him with a small smile. "i'd like to know this too."

walkers face somehow got more red, if that was possible. "um, probably y/n. but also aryan and leah and the secret headquarters cast." he added a few extra names, hoping viewers couldn't see his obvious crush on you.

you sighed playfully again. "wow, i see how it is."

"i said your name first!" the boy laughed.

"yeah yeah, whatever." you tried to hide your smile.

the next few questions flew by with the usual snarky remarks and sarcastic answers. neither of you expected the video to break millions of views, and for thousands of edits of the way walker looked at you to be the result of it.

a/n- kind of bad and dialogue heavy ik but i needed to update 😔