Chapter one blue orbs

Diamond Janice Greg flipped her blue, rock hard, crunchy, shiny wig in the wind. She stared out her shut window with her icy blue orbs, pondering about what entertaining activity to do this lovely afternoon. She ran her finger down her 9 inch tall forehead, fingers clinking against the light blue diamond her skin was made of. All of a sudden, an idea shot into her giant, protruding brain. Her veiny forehead glowed a purpley shade as her bloodshot icy blue orbs widened.

" ɎɆ₴, ł ₭₦Ø₩ ɆӾ₳₵₮ⱠɎ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₮Ø ĐØ." Diamond lifted her shiny body up with her long, flawless legs and gigantic feet. Her toes curled with delight as she threw her cat eared pink headphones on, "Smooth like butter" by BTS blasting into the small dark holes that were her lizard like ears. Her smooth legs started to move, carrying her spiky hunchback body and her small, pink tutu. Her long fingers touched the floor and she started crawling over to her gaming room. Her pink walls, lined with many Dream posters, had cracks in them. She had a pretty pink princess crib and broken baby dolls all over her dusty floor. She gracefully stepped on a rusty nail as a sacrifice to dream, and yanked one of her many toes off along with the nail. She plopped it into a jar to pickle it later, then to offer to her Dream shrine. She continued to crawl to her gamer girl setup and began to start up her cheeto dust covered Kindle Fire Tablet. She used her sharp, foot long finger to click on Gacha life. She went to studio and selected a background. She added the Gacha characters in. Suddenly, dream's eyes started to glow on her poster. Diamond smiled toothlessly as this daily magic happened. She was sucked into her Kindle Fire Tablet and went into an office as her Gacha Life OC, Wolphie alfa.