chapter 1 : a wolves pack

Começar do início

On the other side of the school there was a girl with black shoulder length hair piercing white eyes known as bella she was just finishing up her dance class as a boy with pitch black hair and white eyes popping up next to her making her jump causing him to laugh "Jesus blake ! You scared me half to death! How do you do that"?! He laughed at her "ehh it's a talent of mine like many others I could show you some time ". He wiggles his brows as she laughed and punched him "you perv ". He laughed again picking up her bag "only for you". He joked as she rolled her eyes playfully "yeah "sure" ".  He gasped dramatically placing his hand over his heart "belly you wound me ". She laughed "your so dramatic". They laughed and exited the school together their friendship was a weird one you would think they were dating but that was definitely not the case they jus had a weird friendship an they liked it like that.

A few rooms down in the fashion room — "OW"! A girl giggled she had orange eyes and blond hair she was laughing at her partner who had deep orange eyes and hair orange like the color of sunflowers who was currently sucking his finger he recently poked and was pouting about it as the girl laughed "Bliss it's not funny"! She continued to laugh as she pulled a small first aid kit out "your right ,your right ". She pulled out a small bottle of alcohol an grabbed his hand causing him to blush as she sprayed it a few times and let go knowing wat was coming next as she got the band aid and a disposable small cloth "3.....2......1". She thought "Fuck"! He hissed shaking his hand in pain at the little burning sensation of the alcohol as she laughed grabbed his hand wiped it and placed the bandaid that had small suns on them with smily faces as there away the wrappers he pouted and she giggled "for someone so tuff you sure can be a big ass baby ". She teased he rolled his eyes looking down at the design sample "blaze I  was just joking".  He looked up "oh it's not that I was jus.....". He stopped an sighed "I thought I liked this design but I'm starting not to". She thought for a second"you know what I think"? He looked up "your stressed! We need to go out clear you head ". "Your right about that". He mentally sighed but smiled and got up with her "yeah I think your right let's go eat something, I'm starting ". She nodded and they cleaned up their work area and locked up the fashion room an headed out .

Somewhere else in the school sat a boy who had blond hair and deep blue eyes he was looking through a cook book as someone rested her head on his shoulder causing him to blush slightly but she didn't notice a girl who had sky blue eyes an also blonde hair in two pigtails "hi Boomie ".  Boomer smiled at the nickname "hey bubs ". She moved to sit in front of him making him frown. a bit missing her warmth but he shrugged it off "looking for new recipes"? He sighed "yeah I'm kinda bored of all the ones I got ". She thought for a second "welllll I'm making something new you can come over an help me if you want ". He nodded "yeah I don't mind —". He paused an a sly smile came across his face as she looked through the book as well "who knows maybe I'll make it even better than you". He teased causing her to look up slowly "my dear Boomie is that a challenge"? She ask her competitiveness  slowly rising as it tainted her voice which didn't happen alot unless it was about cooking or her cheer squad ,he only chuckled "mayyyyybe". They both laughed after a while they looked at the book written new recipes down until "your so on I will destroy you". He laughed proud at his work glad he sparked that fire . "An maybe do you want to stay for a movie ? I-I mean me an my sister's are having a small movie night i-if you want to join — I-I mean your brothers can come to ! I-I mean that is if you want-". By the minute her face flushed as boomer enjoyed her being flustered as he gave a small chuckle an placed his hand on top of hers "bubs we wouldn't want to intrude especially is it's your guys night". She frowned which he noticed as she looked down "o-oh of course I jus thought since since we all haven't had fun in a while it would have been nice to spend some time together that's all". She said a bit disappointed which he picked up on as he sighed mentally feeling guilty "but if we really would be intruding then I'll ask my brothers is they wanna join Kay"? She perked up an smiled nodding they both sent their siblings texts boomer asking if his brothers wanted to join and bubbles asking her sister's if they minded to which they all said they didn't and the ruffs said sure "well now that that's settled we should go get the groceries for tonight! ". She put the book away an practically dragged him out the cooking club room locking the door as they flew down the hall talking and laughing "you have no idea what you do to me do you"?

"The day I , first met you , you told me you'd never fall in love ".

"But now that , I get you , I know fear is what it really was".

Sang a girl with brunette hair and lavender eyes as the boy next to her got ready to sing his part who had dark brow hair and dark purple eyes of his own.

"Now here we are, so close, yet so far haven't I passed the test? When will ya release ? baby I'm not like the rest "!

Both: don't wanna break ya heart , wanna give ya heart a break, I know ya scared , it's wrong, like you might make a mistake, there's jus ine life to live and there's no time to wait to waste so let me give ya heart a break ,your heart a break ".

Bunny:'Cause you been hurt before I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away Some things you can't disguise".

Bandit: Don't wanna break your heart baby I can erase the ache, the ache So let me give your heart a break Give your heart a break".

Bunny: Let me give your heart a break , Your heart a break

Bandit: There's just so much you can take , Give your heart a break  ,Let me give your heart a break ,Your heart a break ih

Bunny: The day I , first met you , You told me you never fall in love.

With that last note bunny looked into her counterparts eyes as if ,it was for him he blushed slightly as the music stopped "I-I think that's enough practice for today". He said as she smiled shyly bunny may be shy but she has a beautiful voice an she loves to sing it's something all the supernatural teens had in common "y-yeah bubbles wanted us to go to the store to get snacks an pik out a movie for tonight ". He nodded as they put up the equipment an left

And in the moment everything seemed to go perfectly little did they know there lives were about to change, because there was a storm brewing and it was rapidly approaching our heros could they handle it all was the question? The pain? The hate? The betrayal? The love?

The secrets ?

Outro

  Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed