SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
TWO KNOCKS IF SHE'S A BITCH

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     MALCOLM DIDN'T LEAVE after the revelation that Brahms was alive. Instead, him and Greta went on a walk.

     (F/N) was stuck in the home, with Brahms. She was sat across from a chair in her room, one that held the dolls small figure in it. She stared at it with narrowed eyes, expecting the doll to move at any second.

     "I hope you're not an evil ghost. Thats what Greta says. That you're a ghost." She frowned, "I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I'm just here."

     (F/N) could hear Greta's loud laughter from inside the house and rolled her eyes, "I hate third wheeling. I do...It makes me so lonely that I'm talking to a doll. I mean Sandy hasn't picked up the phone in forever...I wonder what they're talking about. Any guesses?" She stared at the doll, not expecting much of an answer. "Thought so."

She blinked at the doll. "You're a very talkative chap, aren't you?" She copied Malcolm's accent.

There were two knocks on the wall.

     She froze for a bit, turning to the wall, "Am I supposed to take that as a yes? You've got jokes, haven't you?"

     Again. Two knocks.

     (F/N) stared at the wall in shock, then shook her head, "I'm too sleep deprived for this. Uh...do you like being a doll?"

One knock.

"So is it one knock for no and two for yes or the other way around? Uh, one knock for no?"

Two knocks.

"So that's a yes right?" She groaned in annoyance, "Man...I'm confusing myself."

"(F/N)?" Greta's voice knocked her out of her thoughts. She turned to the door, finding her sister standing in the doorframe with a teasing smile, "Are you talking to Brahms?"

     The younger sister blinked at her innocently, "...No."

Greta nodded, making her way into the room and taking a seat next to her sister. A few seconds of quiet passed before she blurted, "I told Malcolm about Cole."

The scar on (F/N)'s back started to tingle from the name alone. "You did?" She practically whispered.

The sister nodded again, "Yeah."

Cole. (F/N) could remember the countless nights of begging her sister to leave him.

When Greta found out she was pregnant, (F/N) was the first person she told. (F/N) asked her what she would do, and if she would finally leave Cole. But Greta didn't. Cole had swore up and down that he would change, but he didn't, and Greta lost the baby because of it.

     "If she tells him about Cole...Then she's serious. I didn't know if she'd ever tell anyone about that asshole...I guess she'd have too. Still..." (F/N) looked slowly at the doll she was speaking to, "I'm talking to a doll...Jeez. Are you even there?"