Chapter 17

When Red comes back or is free, I'll have him edit the last updated chapters, so for the time being this is how the chapter would look like for a while.

====================================

3rd Person's POV

(Y/n) is really questioning the pink haired male's energy right now, is he not even slightly tired? They've been walking (being dragged around) at least 2 hours at this point.

"Look! There's a store dedicated to Alli's![¹]" the male pointed, dragging (Y/n) (again).

Then they stopped at a food court, taking a break, with Ayato's multiple shopping bags, ranging from small to big to clothes and stuffed toys.

"There's plenty of food to pick from!" Ayato gushed looking around, (Y/n) was questioning why he doesn't even have a broken neck yet.

Cue Ayato wandering around, trying to see where he would buy his lunch. While (Y/n) has her head on top of her forearms that was crossed on the table they were sitting at.

Trying to rest, while Ayato was busying himself, she kept her eyes on Ayato's back, trying not to lose him in the crowd, keeping an eye on him.

"Hey!" A voice called out to the (h/n) haired girl, looking up to see a group of 4 girls.

"Do you know the guy with pink hair?" A bleached blonde haired one asked impatiently.

"Yes I know him....why?"

"What's your relationship with him?" Another girl with fake freckles asked.

"A classmate."

"Can you like...leave? We want to have his time." A black haired girl demanded? Raising an eyebrow.

[Chiee: "I just love making some readers punch or scream on their pillows"]

"Why?" The girls were shock, like (Y/n) said something they couldn't believe.

"Excuse me? Can you not be selfish? We just want to be with him, see if we could have him as a boyfriend." A tan skinned girl glared.

"What, you'll share him between you four?"

"Ah- b- wha-? No?! We will see which one of us he will pick!" The black hair girl spluttered.

"Yeah! We're pretty after all, its impossible not to pick one of us." The blonde remarked, flipping her long hair.

"I like your confidence and all, and you are pretty. But won't his opinion matter?"

"We didn't ask for yours now did we?" The tan girl crossed her arms, making (Y/n) shrug.

"Suit yourselves, I'm not moving from my spot, my feet are hurting from all the walking we did and I'm tired. Feel free to approach him if you want, I'm not stopping you." The (h/c) haired girl went back to her earlier position.

The girls slightly glared at (Y/n) but left her alone, unbeknownst to them, a certain pink haired male, heard their conversation.

He acted oblivious, making sure that he was slightly away from the table they were at, pretending to read on the menu of one of the food stalls.

"Excuse me~" a high pitched voice called out from behind Ayato, turning around to face the four girls, towering over them.

"Yes?" He smiled softly, the girls quietly squeals.

"I-if you don't mind, can you hang out with us?" The tan girl twirls some of her hair, acting shy, faced flushed as she looked at the ground, trying to avoid Ayato's gaze.