ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 1 6 | ᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ ? ᴛ ᴏ ᴏ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ʟ ʏ

🍉 🎀 (ʏ/ɴ) = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ
(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

I'm alive! I hate college.

====================================

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Hi?" The raven haired male kept looking at (Y/n) for at least five seconds before turning away from her and walked towards the left.

Ignoring the male and continues to eat her lunch in peace until he spoke.

"Why are you eating up here?" (Y/n) turned to look at Kuragari sitting down and eating what looks like a melon bread from the canteen.

"It's noisy." was her short answer.

"Oh." curse them for being socially awkward. The mood turned silent, a few crunch from Kuragari's chips and few om noms from (Y/n).

The chirps of the birds and the rustle of the trees were the only sound after a few minutes of eating their now empty lunches.

As much as (Y/n) wanted to deny it, the atmosphere is turning awkward and she can't deal with that.

So she decided to talk to the male.

"Do you usually eat your lunch here?"

Kuragari was surprised when the girl initiated the conversation herself, from what he observed, she was always quiet and would only speak when spoken to.

"Yes I do."

....

....

....

Not a peep came from the two after that, they both finished their lunch and (Y/n) decided to leave first.

Kuragari watched as the girl stood up and left the rooftop.

====================================

"I didn't see you in the cafeteria, where were you?" Ayato whined as he pester the girl once more.

"I just want to eat in peace for once." (Y/n) didn't spare him a glace, only reading her book.

"Why?! Am I too loud for you?" The male pouted, watching the girl read her book, the teacher left, leaving them with free period while the staff have their meeting stuff.

"You are, as well as your fan club."

"Fan clu- But I was waiting for you in your usual table." The pink haired male pouted.

"The project is coming up. Our last day of preparation is this week, so I hope I get a nice poem about me." Is what he added, knowing the girl won't talk anymore.

At this, the girl dropped her book and looked at the male beside her.

"I could say the same for your art." You saw him doodle before, is it a doodle or a scribble? You don't know.

"Wha-?! But I am amazing at drawing!" Was his argument, turning his head upwards, acting smug.

"Okay." Was the only thing you replied and resumed to reading your book, not bothering to talk anymore as Ayato could only stare at (Y/n).

====================================

ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ

"No."

"Why do you always say no!" Ayato whined.

"Why do you always whine when I say no?"

"I just want you to stay at my house! Its Friday anyway, we could finish the project there." You were standing in the "commoner" mall you chose to hang out in.

"I can't."

"Why?!" Ayato pouted as you crossed your arms.

"My mom is back."

"Then I'll just treat this as a date then!" Ayato proudly stated, dragging (Y/n) further inside.

"Date? Too early. We don't know eachother."

"That's why we're here!"

"Ohh! What is this?" Ayato asked as he stopped inside a toy store.

"Toys'Is'Us.*" (Y/n) didn't want to go in there just to buy over priced toys, that you cant afford.

"Lets go inside!" Ayato hurriedly went inside, still holding your hand.

The store is full of soft to hard toys, from small to life sized ones.

Your eyes sparkle slightly as you spot squishies, plushies and teddy bears.

Without noticing, you got out of Ayato's hold, walking straight towards the big sized, white teddy bear, it has secret pockets to stock snacks on.

You went and touch the teddy bear, you didnt notice, but your eyes went soft for a moment.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" You turned to look at Ayato, who called out to you. You left the teddy and went towards Ayato is at.

"What is i-..." you stopped, Ayato was holding plenty of toys he could hardly hold in both of his arms.

"This is so cheap! Why didn't I know about this place?" He continued to fit items in his hands.

"There's a stroller..." you just continued to watch him do whatever he wanted.

He looked like a child, tasting ice cream for the first time.

"I don't get rich people."

====================================

Short chapter. Sorry about that, I didn't have any idea for this chapter.

You can comment if I made any error, thank you!💖