ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 8 | ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴡ ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ?

🍉 🎀 (ʏ/ɴ) = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ
(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

Imma change this part. I'm sorry!! I just want to have a lovable brother for (Y/n), she's been through too much T^T, ok enjoy reading <3~

====================================

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"I'm home." (Y/n)'s monotoned voice rang out through the house, taking her shoes off and placing them next to the door.

"Welcome home." A feminine voice rang out. 

Pearl came down from the stairs, as (B/n) came right beside her, shirtless. 

"What's going on...?" (Y/n) questions her eyes switching between (B/n) and pearl.

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend. Pearl, this is (Y/n), my sister, (Y/n) this is Pearl, my girlfriend," (B/n) spoke with a cheesy smile.

Pearl crossed her arms smiling

"We are acquaintances, isn't that right (Y/n)-chan?" Pearl spoke out with a teasing tone. 

"Shit! What happened to your knees and hand?" (B/n) spoke up rushing down the stairs.
(Y/n) brushed past (B/n) not paying him and Pearl any mind, she stole a quick glance at Pearl as she went up the stairs to her room to change and clean her bruises.

====================================

(Y/n) threw her bag onto her bed, as she slammed her door shut locking it. She began to undress out of her school uniform and into some normal pajamas.

While cleaning her wounds there was a loud, obnoxious knocks coming from her door.

"(Y/n)-chan? This is your room right? Let me in!" A cheerful yet annoying voice spoke up...it was Pearl.

"C'mon, your brother's out getting some condoms, it'll be just us for like 15 minutes or so, C'mon! Let me in!" Pearl kept urging, getting more impatient by the second.

"Is she trying to ruin my life even more..?" (Y/n) muttered.

"YOU SLUT!" Pearl screamed loudly banging rapidly, "Let me in! Let me in!"

[Red: B!tc#!!! Who's the slut MF!]

(Y/n) stood up as she walked over to the door, "Why should I...?" (Y/n) questioned plainly getting her phone and setting it for recording and putting it in her pockets but making sure it was running smoothly before opening her door.