ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 5 | ᴘ ᴇ ʀ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ꜱ ᴛ ᴏ ᴏ ɢ ᴏ ᴏ ᴅ ?

🍉 🎀 (ʏ/ɴ) = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ
(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

====================================

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

(Y/n) quickly gathered her homework and bag from her locker as she gently shut it. 

"Hey!" a commanding girly voice spoke out. 

The (h/c) haired girl didn't turn around, she didn't think the person was calling her. I mean who would even want to talk or have a friendly chat with the schools 'forgotten girl'?

"Not so cute and bubbly now are we?" a teasing female voice from behind spoke with an 'innocent' giggle at the end. 

(Y/n) looked at Pearl with a blank look as she shrugged. "I guess"

Pearl stood there confused and baffled

"What...?" She mumbled not expecting (Y/n) to respond in a blank voice, and even so boldly to look at her while doing so.

"If that's all you would like to say..." (Y/n) bowed her head, even if Pearl wanted to speak more (Y/n) wouldn't stay for it.

After (Y/n) finished her polite bow she quickly scurried away before Pearl got the chance to speak.

Pearl let out a 'tsk' of anger before she turned around to face Hiro, whom was smiling down upon her. 

"I missed you." Hiro gently spoke as he buried his face on her shoulder.

Pearl rolled her eyes as she awkwardly patted Hiro's back, honesty, she didn't really have real feelings for Hiro, Sexual feelings maybe. 

She just wanted (Y/n) to crumble.

"I missed you too." Pearl said in an oh-so 'sweet' voice, a smile placed on her face. The crowds suddenly started to become empty as everyone was entering their classroom.

Both Hiro and Pearl let out a scowl as they pulled away from each other. "She barely making any reaction." Pearl spoke as she looked up at her boyfriend.

"Babe...I'm not sure why you keep trying to bother my ex..." Hiro smirked as he leaned in closer to Pearl.

"Are you jealous that I might still have feelings for her?" Hiro asked as he placed a small peck on the girl's lips.

'What an idiot...' Pearl's thoughts were always filled with negative thoughts 

"Y-Yes, I'm afraid you'll go back to...t-to...that cruel girl!" Pearl cried out with fake tears in her eyes.