ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 9 | ꜱ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ʏ ʙ ᴜ ᴅ ʏ

🍉 🎀 (ʏ/ɴ) = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

(ᴍ/ɴ) = ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
(ʜ/ʟ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
(ʜ/ᴄ) = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ᴇ/ᴄ) = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜱ/ᴛ) = ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ
(ᴄ) = ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
(ʙ/ᴛ) = ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ 🎀 🍉

====================================

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Today we will be doing something a bit different today." The English teacher spoke as she walked around the room with pink papers in her hand.

"Today you will be making a poem and it has to come with a little art project or creation to match with this poem, whatever you like." She stopped a moment as she looked around the classroom.

"This is a partner project, your partner will make a poem about you, you do the same to them, I better not see any bullying or anything like that, this does count as a major role in your guard." The teacher began to pass out the pink papers.

"And I do know some of you don't even bother reading the paper, so I shall do it myself." She cleared her throat as she started to speak once again.

"The poem doesn't have to rhyme, I want the simple things, grammar, appropriate writing. Lastly, it has to be meaningful! Don't let your partner see your poem until you present it to the class." The English teacher gave the class a smile.

"The due date should be on your paper, don't forget, its a big part of your grade, I will assign you partners tomorrow!"

[Chiee: "original Author-nim I can't write poems T^T"]

⋆✴  𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔  ✴⋆

The class gave their goodbyes and bowed their head, the teacher gently gave (Y/n) a pat on the shoulder, when the English teacher normally does this, they want to speak to the student when the others leave.

(Y/n) turned her head to look at the teacher, before going to the side of the door, watching as her classmates leave.

"(Y/n) please take a seat at any of the front desks." The teacher closed her door going over to her desk, grabbing her glasses, and putting them on.

"I very much look forward to your paper...I've been noticing some bullying happening to you in your other classes.." The teacher's eyes teared up.

"I'm sorry, that I'm not your teacher for any of those classes, I wish I was, the students know not to bully in my classroom, but yet outside of the classroom, they treat you harshly. Over what? Some boy that dumped you..-"