Chapter 11

Hey guys..so sorry..i am not able to update stories everyday..but here is the new chapter..and please do tell if the story is interesting enough..

Aryan and Arpita reached home, Narmada was surprised to see Aryan smiling..even Arpita was smiling..

N- Aru..Arpi..kya hua??

Arpi- Maa..aap chalo mere saath..they all went to Arvind's room where he was slowly trying to walk in the room..but he was going to fall.. thankfully Aryan caught him in time.

Ar- Jiju..kya aap bhi..kisko bula lete..Arvind yanked his hand away.. in irritation.

Arv- I am not a kid Aru..you don't need to take care of me..Aryan felt like someone had slapped him..Arvind sighed..

Arv- Sorry Aru..it is just ..being cooped up in this room..is making me angsty..i want to do something..i want to take revenge from that bastard..

Ar- I understand Jiju..but abhi you have to focus on other matters..

Arv- Matlab??

Arpi- Matlab.. i have a good news to share..

N- Bata na Arpi..no keeping suspense..

Arpi- Maa..aapki ichha puri ho gayi hain..aap..Nani bane waali hain..(Ps..I hope this is right..i am always confused between Nani and Dadi)

N- Saachi!! Oh my god..congratulations bete..i have to tell everyone..

Arv- Maa rukhiye..

Arvind was completely still..well it is not like he wasn't happy..but given the current circumstances..this kid was already in danger..

Ar- Jiju..are you not happy??

Arv- I am very happy Aryan..but i think it is better to hide this news..not with Ahaan and his dad..out to harm us..Please Maa..

N- Theek hain..if you feel that is the best..she felt a little sad..she wanted to share this good news with everyone.

As Arpita and Arvind were discussing their good news.. Aryan felt the hair on his arm stand up and then he sensed him..quickly unsheathing the dagger he threw at the presence..but there was no sound..

M- Not bad Kuwarsa..you did pay attention..in those classes..

Ar- Yes i did.. However, is this the way to creep into anyone's home..

M- Yeh aapka nahi..aapki Maa ka ghar hain..he cheekily..

Ar- You!! 😡 I am your king now..bloody respect me..he screamed at her..

M- Tch..still so childish..

Arpi- Mirtuanjay.. enough and that is an order..said Arpita in a cold voice..aur Aru tu..thoda shant rehna seekh jaa..

Ar- Ya right..he can tease me..all he wants..but i am the one who has to remain silent.

M- Ghani khamma Ranisa..

N- Khamma Ghani..kaise hain aap..aur Jodhpur mein sab theek hain na..

M- Nahi Ranisa..sab kuch barbad kar rahe hain woh Baap bete..drugs lekar aa gaye hain..seher mein..i am trying to manage the best i can..

Aryan left from the room..he was feeling suffocated..even though he knew that Ahaan killed his father..he still wasn't able to find any solid proof..and in a few days..he has to return and continue his fight all alone..

He was wandering on the street when he heard the shrill cry of cycle horn..he looked to see a girl change direction at the last minute..but unfortunately for her she fell into a puddle..

Im- Sita Maiya!! Ahh..she looked up to see who was the idiot..only to find Aryan..Tum!!!

Ar- Dimag ke saath saath aankhein bhi hil gayi hain kya..

Im- Oh hello..Devdas ban kar tum road pe ghoom rahe ho..aur mujhe bol rahe ho..i will not leave you..she stood up and threw some of the mud on him..

Ar- ARE YOU MAD!! He screamed at her at grabbed her arm tightly..like switch had flipped Imlie grabbed and twisted his arm behind his back..

Im- Meri permission ke bina..mujhe kabhi touch mat karna..

After a second she pushed him away..they both looked at each other..one in anger..one with coldness in her attitude...

Ar- Damn..you have a tight grip..he rubbed his arm..

Im- Ahem..sorry..

Ar- Ya..me too..

Im- My house is just round the corner..come with me..i will give you something new to change into..

Ar- Aur agar ghar mein tumne mere murder kar diya toh??

Im- Don't worry..i will not kill you so soon..waise are you alright?? Did something happen with your family..?.

Ar- Nothing..just i am not able to punish a criminal..as i have no proofs against him..

Im- Then start again..and this time start from the root of it.. from his family..koi toh hoga..that can provide you some sort of information against him..

Im- And just an advice..itna gussa mat karo..it is unhealthy for you..i know it is crossing my limits..but one day or the other..you have to let in the guilt..you have to feel all those emotions..that you have been supressing..

Both of them didn't say anything to each other..just continued walking with each other..feeling comfortable and safe in each other's silence..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this chapter..and please do comment..should Aryan kidnap sahil so that Imlie comes with him to Jaipur..