Chapter 3

Hey guys..so here is the another chapter..it shows the insecurities Aryan has and Imlie being called for questioning..

In Jodhpur

Even though Aryan hated going on tours around the kingdom..but he loved the small traders market..he had even brought a few silk sarees for his mom and sister..

After few minutes he saw a guard whipping an old man..he went forward and caught hold of his whip..the guard paled when he saw the king and the prince infront of him..

G- Rajasa..Kuwarsa pranam..

Ar- Yeh kya kar rahe aap?? How dare you hit an old man.. He was ready to whip that man..just to get even for what he did..

G- Woh yeh aadmi chori kar raha tha...iss dukan se..

M- Nahi Maharaj..woh meri poti..do din se bhooki hain..uske liye khana lekar jaa raha hain..toh inn se takara gaya..aur khana gir gaya..aur yeh mujh marna lag gaye..

G- Aye..he went to slap him..but the king looked at him in anger..but it was Aryan who stopped him by placing a hand on his chest..

Ar- Aapki poti kahan hain??

Ah- Yahan hain..they saw Ahaan Rathore coming towards them..he placed the girl down and she went towards her Dada..

Ah- Don't worry Maharaj..i will make sure that they get food and this little girl gets her education..aap school jana chathe ho na??

The girl nodded excited..they went away..and Ahaan was talking to the king..as Aryan looked on in anger..

Ar-(thinks) Aa gaya sabka ladla..i hate him so much..Ahaan turned towards him and hugged him..

Ah- Bro!!! Long time no see..Rajasa, Aru..Aap log ghar chaliye na..Maa ne khana banaya hain aap logo ke liye..

Arj- Kisi aur din Ahaan..we are on an important tour..

Ar- I am going..aap jao apne tour pe..as i said..i am not interested in this chessy behavior. He was going towards the market exit..when suddenly all the shops closed as several jeeps came inside..

Ah-(chuckles) Come on guys..here is the bait..kill him..They all tried to attack Aryan..but were shot dead by Aryan's bodyguard..who were hiding somewhere in the market..

Ah- You..he quickly took a knife and stabbed Arjun..who was walking towards Aryan..in an effort to save him..

Ah- You should have listened to your precious son..he whispered as he twisted the knife in his body..

Ar- DAD!!! He tried to go towards them..but someone a sniper hits him the shoulder..as he fell down..Ahaan left..Aryan dragged himself towards his father..

Arj- A..aru..

Ar- Dad..i am sorry..i..will help you..

Arj- No dear..it is too late..promise me..re..revenge lene ke chakar mein..you will not lose yourself..

Ar- Dad..he whispered..

Arj- I..l..love..you..beta...and he breathes his last as Aryan feel unconscious.

In Delhi Hospital

Imlie stood infront of the senior doctors..internally she was pissed off..the man was better off dead..yet they had to do this farce of an investigation..the senior most doctor Mr Tushar Singh asked..

T- Miss Imlie..Dr. Mehta was last seen exiting from your cabin..what was he doing there??

Im- He was helping me research on my Ph.d. dissertation topic..

T- Nodding..what is the topic?? If i may ask..??

Im- How to identify sexual predators in working institutions....the other doctors winced..and Tushar raised an eyebrow..

T- Is that so..it the dissertation complete?? She nodded and send him a copy..he was surprised...it was actually pretty good..

T- Miss Imlie..would you consider Dr.Mehta as a predator?? The other doctors looked at him surprised..Imlie too

Im- Sir..

T- You don't have to be afraid..actually i did my own investigation and many of the nurses and female staff of the hospital felt uncomfortable working with him..

T-And you people..knowing his mentality..you all supported him..islye i am firing all three of you..

T- Aapke cases..aapke junior sambhal le gaye..i know that they more capable then you are..and Miss Imlie..aap ne itna sab endure kiya..islye mein aapko yahan ki psychiatry department mein permanent position de raha hoon..and 10 days ki leave bhi..enjoy..

Im- uh..thanks..Imlie didn't know whether she should feel happy..anyways..she has gotten ten days leave..so she will finally go for that Jodhpur trip she wanted to go for so long..

Ps- Hey guys..do you like this Aryan?? And what will happen now..?? And how will Imlie and Aryan meet??