Chapter 5

Hey guys... i know ki this book was on hold..but aaj dil kiya to upload a chapter..please mujhe ideas dene ki Arylie ki pheli meeting kaisi ho..

Arvind and Aryan came downstairs after half an hour..everyone was looking at Aryan with questions in their eyes..they all had one question..what will he do now??

He looked at Arvind and he nodded and Aryan went towards Ahaan and hugged him..which left the father and son duo surprised..

Ar- I am so sorry bhai..i didn't mean to scream and shout at you..he backed away and folded his hands and said..

Ar- I am sorry..i know ki aaj dad ke memorial service pe mujhe tamasha nahi karna chaiye tha..i am sorry..

Ar- I am sorry Bade Papa..Armaan nodded and hugged him..and then Aryan addressed other people in the hall..

Ar- Hello Everyone, sabse se phele thank you so much ki aap aaye for the memorial service..it warms me heart to see that dad had so many friends.

Ar- And in a way..it can be pressure situation for me..as i have to compete with that..but i won't..i will do things my way now..yet try to maintain the friendships my father has kept for so many years..

Ar- Second..i am sorry for my rude behavior, i hope you will forgive me just as Ahaan bhai..everyone nodded and started clapping..

Ar- Third..(he said looking at Ahaan) I know as a big brother..you will guide me to be a better king won't you??

Ah- Of course i will..he said with a smile..but inside..he was burning with anger..as Aryan smirked..

As Aryan went to oversee all the preparations..Arpita pulled Arvind away..who had a proud smile on his face..

Arpi- Arvind..aap ne kaise shaant kiya usse?? Even i cannot do that..

Arv- Kabhi kabhi maan ki bhadas nikalana jayada zaroori hota hain dear..he still feels guilty the way he treated dad and the things he said to him..

Arv- But trust me..if he wills na..he can become a better King than dad..however, he has to learn to control his anger..

The memorial service took place and everyone said a teary goodbye to their King..and then they went to the cremation ground..while Ahaan was seething in anger..

Ah- Pakka iss Arvind ne shaant kiya hain Aru ko..

Arm- Sahi kaha..Arjun ke baad..Arvind hi hain jiski baat Aryan maanta hain..But Aryan too is not a pushover..he can be ruthless and calculative when he wants to be..but right now Arvind is our main obstacle in our plans..

Ah- Come on dad..we all know ki obstacle ko kaise dur karte hain..and fire is a very volatile thing..kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hain..he smirked..

Arm- I am so proud of you son..jo mere tha..usse mein kisi bhi haal mein wapas le kar rehunga..they left laughing and Neela and Preeta had heard what they were planning..

Pr- Mausiji..hum kya kare ab..i am sure kuch na kuch plan kiya hain inn logo ne..

Nee- Don't worry beta..i was late saving Arjun..but i won't let anything happen to others...she vowed..

In The Hotel

Imlie had scrolled through the history of Jodhpur..she had always been fascinated of stories of prince and princess..and she always wished to be born in a princely state..

She looked more about the current King of Jodhpur..there were photos of King and his son..both looked equally regal and handsome..but there were articles on tensions between the son and the king..in the way a kingdom should be handled..

After half an hour of mindless scrolling..Imlie was getting bored..she was here to roam around not sleep..besides she hated sleeping in the day..she quickly left a note on the table for her friends and went with the spare key of the room..closing the door behind quietly.

She came outside and tried hailing an auto to the market area..when the auto driver started charging double the price..

Im-(hands on her hips) Oh hello..sab jaanti hoon mein..tourist dekha toh lootna shuru..50 rupees se jayada nahi dungi..

Dr- Toh jao walk karke jao..tumhe pata bhi hain..saare roads blocked hain..aaj Rajasa ka memorial service hain..

Im- Oh dear..she was feeling scared going out in such a situation but still her curious nature won over..and she agreed to giving only 100 rupees to the driver..

At The Cremation Ground

The ceremony had just finished and the Pandit was handing over the kalash to Aryan..afterwards the guests had left..when few of the goons closed the gate..and surrounded the family with molotov cocktails in their hands..

Ar- Jiju..keep Maa and Di safe..ab oye..maarna mujhe hain toh yahan aao..he ran towards the other side as others followed him..just as they were about to reach him..they all fell like flies..Aryan smiled..thanks to Neela he was warned before hand..

Arvind and Aryan ensured that everyone else was safe..and quickly went outside..when they were again attacked by goons..they tried to keep Narmada and Arpita safe..but it was just too much as the sniper was not able to get a clear shot..

Imlie had just reached the market she had turned around to see the market place empty..yet some people were hitting someone near..she was starting to feel afraid..when the auto driver snatched her bag and ran away.

Im- Abe oye..she tried to run after them when she heard more screaming..

Arpi- Arvind..!! The said person was unconscious and his back was burning..as the goons continued attacking the other man..

Imlie looked around and yanked a cloth from a mannequin..and went towards the man slowing patting the flames..

Finally some helped had reached for Aryan as some of his bodyguards from the palace had came to save them..Aryan ran towards Arvind..

Ar- Jiju!!! Imlie looked towards her side to see a man kneeling next to her...she frowned..why did the face looked familiar..

Im- He is fine..but we have to take him to the hospital..his family members came and stood next to Aryan..

Imlie looked around she saw one of the man coming towards the older lady with molotov cocktail in his hand..she looked around to see a gun..she stood up quickly and pushed the old lady behind her.

Im- Wahin ruk jaa..nahi to i will empty this gun in you..

M- Haath jaa ladki..i don't want to harm you..when Imlie didn't move..he raised his hand to throw the cocktail on them..but Imlie shot him..and he ended up burning..

M- Ahhhhh...

Imlie heard the sirens of the ambulance and police van..Arvind was taken away to the hospital..while the police arrested Imlie..for killing the man..

She slowing came out of her haze and high she felt of killing a man and felt horrible and disgusted with herself..she had killed someone..she felt herself shivering..

Im-(shivering) What is happening to me??

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..hope you will like it..and please do comment..