Chapter 10

Hey guys..here is the next part..i have decided to dedicate Saturday and Sunday for this book and Phoenix..and i hope you enjoy this chapter..

Imlie smiled a bit and drove quickly as Sahil and Aryan were playing..she had reached the hospital in fifteen minutes..she quickly parked in her parking space, got out of the car and called out for a ward boy..

Aryan went with Arpita and Imlie picked up Sahil..she was not sure of bringing him here but she had no other choice.

The doctor was checking on Arpita..so she asked Aryan..

Im- Umm can i have your phone??

Ar- Why?? Did you lose it again?? Ya you want my number.?? Imlie raised an eyebrow..was he flirting with her..

Im- No!! I need the phone to call my mom. And my bag is in the car. I don't want Sahil to be here she kissed his cheek..while he continued playing with his horse toy..

Aryan nodded and gave her his phone. She called Meethi..who panicked when she heard the word 'hospital.'

M- Imlie kya hua?? Tu theek hain  na..aur Sahil..Eventhough i know you work in a hospital..

Im- Maa!! Shaanr ho jao..meri baath suno and she told her the issue..few minutes later the doctor came out and he glared at her..

Im-(thinks) Just great..nice start to a new day at work..

Ar- Doctor is everything alright..di theek hain na..

Dr- Yes Mr.Rathore...and congratulations she is pregnant..

Ar- Oh my god really..he gave him a full blown smile..the doctor nodded and left not before looking at Imlie and saying..

Dr- Welcome back Dr. Imlie..he said with a cold tone..and weird face..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- You are a doctor??

Im- Yep..and special type waali..woh log kya kehte hain..haan pagalo ki doctor..psychiatrist..

Ar- Well thank you for help..

Im- You are welcome..and I am sorry..woh uss din..i had shouted on you..without knowing how much you have suffered..

Ar- I don't need your pity..he said in an angry voice..

Im-(sighs)No..this is not pity..i am genuinely sorry..Imlie..

Imlie turned around to see her mother coming towards her..she hugged her and even kissed Sahil on his head..

M- Tu theek hain na..

Im- Haan Amma..aap please Sahil ko ghar le jayegi..ab hospital aa hi gayi hoon..toh kaam bhi kar leti hoon..Bye Sahil..

Sa- Bye didi..bye..Prince..Aryan chuckled and Imlie..looked at him..

Ar- What..?? I am a prince na..Imlie shook her head..

Im- Anyways..congratulations once again and I have to go..duty calls..she walked away..and Aryan looked on. He went inside to give Arpita the good news..

In Jodhpur

A man was buying fruits in the market..he sighed the place was slowing descending into madness after the death of his king. All types of wrong business had started again..

He had seen a group of men hiding drugs in the between the sacks filled with rice and grain..he gave a signal and few of his men did all the work silently..they killed the people who were stashing drugs and took the food grain truck away..to remove the drugs..

M-(thinks) I cannot believe..this is the Jodhpur you loved Maharaj..and your son..is trying to clean..but i will definitely help him..

He paid for the fruit and went towards an old haveli..he went inside..as usual there was no one here..his wife and kids were killed by Armaan for always staying with the king..only he was left in this big haveli..

Suddenly, one of his men came in with the summons..he was being called to Delhi..and it was Arvind who was calling him..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this..so do you want there to be any connections between this man and Imlie?? Like you know..him being her real dad..