Chapter 6

Hey guys..here is the new chapter and thanks for motivating me Vishu1902..hope you will like the chapter..

At first Imlie had been pacing the small cell..she scoffed thinking how unfair it was to put in when those bastards were the one who had killed people.

Afterwards, Imlie was sitting on the small bench in the jail cell..she couldn't believe her trip had suddenly so dark..

She couldn't contact her friends because her phone was in the purse stolen by the auto driver..the worst part she couldn't believe that she herself was ready to kill people.

Im-(think) What is happening to me?? Why am i enjoying killing people?? I think i am becoming mad..she kept her head when she heard the constable knocking the cell bar..

Con- Chalo teri zamanat ho gayi..

Im- Hain?? Feeling surprised..
Par kisne?? She asked the constable as she went outside..when she came face to face with the same man..who was there when she had saved that man.

What was his name.. Arjun..arvind..yes that was his name..

Im- How is Mr. Arvind now..is..he..she asked feeling scared..

Ar-(with a small smile) He is fine now..thank you for saving him..

Insp- Aap log baatein bhar kijye..and please sign this paper miss Imlie..she nodded and quickly signed the papers and they both went outside..

Im- Umm excuse me..can i get your phone for a moment?? I need to call my friends..he nodded and gave her the phone..

Imlie quickly called Muskan who was screaming at her for leaving without them..and then asking if she was alright..Aryan looked on with a small smile..she walking while talking and curling a strand of hair with her fingers..

Im- Umm tum log naraz toh nahi ho gaye na..when i say i am at the police station..

M- Kya?? Kya kiya tumne..tu ruk give me address and i will come there and slap you..

Im- Aare i am fine..i need to find a way to get my bag back and return to the hotel..she looked at Aryan and then quickly said goodbye to her friends..he must have been waiting for a long time..

Im- Thanks she said..giving the phone..i should go..

Ar- I will drop you to the hotel..

Im- Aare nahi..i can go on my own..

Ar- Do you have money for auto?? Or a phone to book a cab???

Im- No...well damn she felt like an idiot..

Ar- Then let's go..i don't like waiting for anyone..he said suddenly becoming cold..as he tried to rein in the bubble of happiness he was feeling seeing her.

Im-(think) Isko kya hogaya..kya yaar saare pagal log mere life mein hi kyun hain...she walked faster when she heard the horn..

Aryan left her at the hotel and left without saying goodbye..he called one of his bodyguard and asked him to find the auto driver who had stolen..Imlie's purse..

This state was becoming lawless after his dad died..and that's why he needed to become a king..even if it mean that he had become strict..

On the other, hand we see a crying Preeta applying haldi on Neela's back because Armaan had whipped her badly..

They both have been house prisoned..when their loyal guard had told Ahaan..that they were trying to save the Rathore's..

P- Mausiji..hum ab kya kare..yeh log hume yahan se jaane nahi de gaye..

Ne- Pata nahi gudiya..daar lag raha hain..yeh kahin sab ko khatam hi na kar de..aacha ho ki woh yahan se chala jaye..

P- Par Aryan thodi na manega to leave..Jodhpur..

Ne- Ab sab kuch bhagwan bharose hain..Ganga mayai..bacha lene mere laala ko..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy this chapter..please do comment..kaise hain..