XVII.| Aemond the Unconquerable

No one better than Aemond Targaryen represented his house animal, a dragon.

Or where after being exiled, Aemond breaks his chains.

"They say I'm dangerous, 'cause IBroke all the cagesNo I, won't sit and take it"

Broke all the cages
No I, won't sit and take it"

-Royalty; Egzod, Maestro Chives y Neoni

They say that omegas will not be happy if they do not have a mate and children

They say that omegas will not be happy if they do not have a mate and children. That if they do not get married and live in holy matrimony, they will live a miserable and lonely life, feeling their hearts and wombs empty.

Aemond Targaryen believed it was stupid, ignoring the scolding of his grandfather, the complaints of his mother and the looks of his pathetic sick father. He saw firsthand what his mother suffered, how much she sacrificed and all for nothing, because Viserys had no one in his heart but his beloved daughter Rhaenyra. A sick alpha who let his mother and her children be humiliated and rejected.

Viserys, who was supposed to protect and care for his mother and children, did none of that. Aemond never witnessed what the world preached, so forgive him if he thinks that alphas are shit and that omegas were the naive ones who seemed to be the only ones to be punished for even the smallest shit, even for breathing.

That's why he was happy with his singleness. He was free, beautiful, intelligent, powerful and had as his companion the Queen of Dragons, his beautiful Vhagar. He didn't have to mate with any lower alphas from any of the other noble houses.

He was glad he insulted the king and Rhaneyra when he was accused of stealing Vhagar, if he hadn't angered his family so much he would surely be suffering somewhere in Westeros, that or in prison, because Aemond would kill any unworthy alpha who dared to touch him.

Aemond was not like the other Targaryens or Hightowers, he was not a cattle they could command. He was a dragon, and dragons were free and did as they pleased. Aemond was no different. And he is happy with his life.

He knew he had chosen well when he saw his mother, his sister and other omegas being controlled by their husbands. Dressed in the finest dresses and the brightest jewels, but condemned to be nothing more than ornaments in the arms of their husbands. Even Baela, whom he believed to be just as rebellious as him, succumbed to her role.

Aemond had nothing to envy them.

"They attacked your son! They almost left a scar on his face! They almost ruined his life, Viserys!" Alicent shouted as she held the hand of her omegan son, Aemond.

The young omega prince had decided to go for Vhagar and obtain a dragon, only to be ambushed and attacked, causing Lucerys to almost tear out his eye, although thanks to the Sevens Aemond evaded and only the scare was left.

"He called us bastards!" Lucerys complained under the protection of his mother.

"Where did you get that from, Aemond?" Viserys ordered in a cold voice. Aemond looked around, seeing Daemon's warning look, and smiled.

"It's pathetic that you still protect Rhaenyra from her mistakes. Everyone knows that those Valeryons are bastards, with their dark eyes and hair. Everyone knows it, the only blind person here is you, to the point that you only see her, ignoring the fact that your son, an omega, has been attacked. But I can't expect more from an alpha who can't keep his family together, much less his own kingdom." Aemond counterattacked.

His words caused him to be exiled to Essos for years with only ten name days. Aemond did not repent, he took his things, got Vhagar ready, said goodbye to his siblings and mother, and left for unknown lands, beyond even Westeros.

"You'll be happy, Em." His sweet older sister, Helaena, had told him. "And when you return, you will bring the fire with you."

Aemond was sent with escorts, but it wasn't long before he took flight on his own, leaving them behind and worried, sending letters about the young omega's rebellion and his disappearance, but no one was ever able to catch him while he flew on his dragon, nothing could compare to the great wings of Vhagar. And the largest dragons were on Rhaenyra's side, who would not seek him. So Aemond flew across the world alone, abandoning his escort.

The crown tried to pursue him and keep him under their sights, until they gave up after the constant movement of Aemond, who, satisfied, continued his adventure, sending strange people here and there to send letters to his beloved older sister.

Despite being only ten years old, and without an escort, Aemond was not afraid of anything or anyone, even when after growing and developing, he began to attract the attention of hundreds of alphas and betas who tried to claim the rebellious omega who traveled with his great dragon around the world, and those who dared to try were sent back without limbs and with scars that would never heal.

He made money by destroying and killing anyone who could buy his and his dragon's services, burning enemies and cutting off heads. It didn't take him long to gain fame throughout Essos and a long list of suitors.

Aemond had the most coveted and powerful alphas and betas behind him, ready to impregnate and mark him, all to bind the great dragon and her rebellious, beautiful rider to them. Great gifts were displayed to him, promises of glory and unimaginable wealth, and Aemond rejected them all. No filthy alpha would touch him, no matter who he was, even if he was an emperor from far away lands.

The years passed and Aemond continued to travel, without being tied to someone. He was very clear about the reason why he accepted his exile and his love for the freedom that the omegas did not have the honor to even desire. Aemond was a dragon, more of a dragon than any other, so no one would bind him, no matter how much his beauty drew attention and how many prostrated themselves at his feet for some attention.

Thus ten years passed, where the rebellious and exiled omega Aemond became so famous in Essos, that his name resonated throughout Westeros. The gossip of the most beautiful omega in the world, of a rebellious omega who flew on a dragon, of an omega who brought fire to his enemies, of an unconquerable omega. It was ten years later that Aemond received the news that to be honest, he neither wanted nor expected.

It was time to return to Westeros with his family.