XV.| Tears of Gold

Where Aemond is more than he shows and hides secrets that can destroy the foundation of the world.

"'Causе it's rainin' ('Cause it's rainin')
Tears of gold
Like I'm watchin' the sun explode"

-Tears of Gold; David Bisbal, Carrie Underwood

Hundreds of years ago a great war broke out between humans and demons

Demons escaped from the cracks of the earth and began to spread terror in the world, bringing their hell to the lives of mortals. Massacring and robbing humans left and right. Their superior strength and magical power was higher than humans, making them terrible enemies increasingly closer to total domination.

Powerful humans with all kinds of magic tried to confront them. They let the waters flood the cities, they let the plants attack and they called the winds to slow the march of the demons. They did everything possible to stop or slow down the path of those titans. But in the face of powerful black and evil magic, no magic served as a ray of sunshine to defeat the demons.

In those times of war, where everything seemed lost, a humble family was waiting for the arrival of a new member. However, as the months passed, the mother became worse. It was too late when they discovered that the terrible illness that had attacked her was due to the black magic of demons, and it was thought that neither she nor the baby would survive such poison.

Like a madman, the father searched by sea and land for anything that would help his wife and unborn child. But nothing was capable of fighting the black magic of the demons that had attacked the mother and the baby. There was no magic or potion that could against the darkness of the demons.

"Pray to the God Apollo, maybe he will help you."

This is how the man found himself praying to the God of the Sun, Apollo. He prayed to him day and night to help his wife and baby, so that his bright light would illuminate and burn the black magic in his wife and heal her.