IV.| Amethyst

Where Aemond Targaryen has lived multiple lives, from the Amethyst Empress to Daenerys Targaryen.

"Ojos de quartzo morado
que me hace ver mas alla"

-Amatista; Kevin y Karla

THE AMETHYST EMPRESSGODDESS EMPRESS OF THE GREAT EMPIRE OF THE DAWN

GODDESS EMPRESS OF THE GREAT EMPIRE OF THE DAWN

It has always been said that the Targaryens are closer to the gods than to men, and they were not that far from the truth.

Thousands of years ago, when the God-on-Earth ruled the Great Empire of the Dawn, it only knew of prosperity. And this prosperity lasted for thousands of years, and after his long reign, he ascended to the stars.

His eldest child, a young alpha, later took the throne as the Pearl Emperor, who ruled for a thousand years. Then, it was the Jade Emperor who took the throne of the great empire. After him, the Tourmaline Emperor reigned. The fifth ruler was the Onyx Emperor, being followed by the sixth monarch, the Topaz Emperor. The next to take the crown was the Opal Emperor.

With each ruler who sat on the throne, the reigns became shorter and shorter than the previous emperor. And the empire that was once so great began to decline.

However, the end did not come until the Opal Emperor had his two children, a girl, the oldest, and a beautiful omega. The second child was a boy, an alpha.

The Opal Emperor named his eldest daughter, an omega, as his heir and she ascended the throne as the Amethyst Empress. The Empress's reign was short, but prosperous. She tried in every way to improve her empire while also trying to escape from the eyes of her brother, because sadly, the Amethyst Empress could see how her brother looked at her with hatred, and how he longed for the throne in which the woman sat.

The young Empress knew that no matter how hard she fought, she would fall. Because although she tried to improve her empire, many nobles allied with her brother to bring more sins among humans. So with little time, she manages to get pregnant, give birth to two children, and send them away. Everything far from the eye of her brother or his allies.