III.| Apex Omega

Where Aemond Targaryen is a valuable Apex Omega that has the alphas of the black faction crazy.

"But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king"

-Sit Still, Look Pretty; Daya

When Aemond Targaryen, her third son, was born, Alicent felt her world fall apart

Her father, Otto Hightower, and her only relative to accompany her in her delivery, holding her hand, looked at the baby in the arms of her midwife, who looked at her baby in surprise. From the door, and as a guardian, Ser Criston Cole looked at the baby with much surprise as well.

"Father." Alicent sobbed, looking at her baby. "My baby."

"Give him to me." He ordered the midwife. With trembling hands, as if she held in her hands a great treasure, which she did, the woman handed the baby over to the Hand of the King.

Otto, with the baby in his hands, could even smell the baby scent more strongly. He carefully moved him to be able to observe that intimate part that the newborn had. Seeing him, his breath hitched. He already had two confirmations.

"He's an Apex Omega." He sentenced, and Alicent cried bitterly.

"Father, they will take my baby away from me. They will take away my baby omega. My little Aemond." The young queen stammered hysterically. Otto looked at his daughter, and for the first time, he couldn't go against the young omega who was crying bitterly.

"No one will take your baby away from you, because what happened today will not leave this room." He sentenced, he then turn to the woman. "From now on you will be in charge of the baby, only you will take care of what is coming. And Ser Criston, you will protect him exclusively. No one can touch my grandson."

Alicent was relieved to see that her father was not going to let her baby be stolen from her. Her little omega would stay safe and sound.

"No one, least of all the King or Princess Rhaenyra, or the Seven forbid, Prince Daemon, should know of this night. Nobody can find out that an Apex Omega has been born in the Targaryen line."