XII.| Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair

Where after having claimed Vhagar and insulting his nephews, an Aemond with two amethyst eyes is sent to a tower as punishment, where he becomes a fairytale.

"Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-dooHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alrightLittle darlin', it's been a long, cold, lonely winterLittle darlin', it feels like years since it's been here"

Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright
Little darlin', it's been a long, cold, lonely winter
Little darlin', it feels like years since it's been here"

-Here Comes The Sun; The Beatles

Aemond Targaryen watched the world go by from his window in the lone tallest tower of the Red Keep

The almost twenty-year-old omega had stopped counting the long nights he spent locked in that golden cage years ago. Since that night where he claimed Vhagar and called his nephews bastards, King Viserys -because that man was not his father-, as punishment, decided to lock him up in the highest tower of the Red Keep until he learned to behave, according to him.

When he was locked up at the age of ten, three years later he presented himself as an omega, and his mother, who was one of the few people allowed to visit him, was the one who took care of him. That was the little secret that Aemond and three other people shared.

Alicent never bothered to tell anyone that the first omega in centuries had been born into the Targaryen family. If no one was going to ask, she wouldn't talk.

Ellaria was the only servant he had and she was a beta. She was in charge of bathing him and dressing him and taking care of him in everything else when his mother couldn't. They had become close because she was the only person Aemond saw every day without fail and also, she used to take care of him along with her mother on his heats.

On the other hand, Ser Criston was the one in charge of training him in the sword. Aemond swore that he would never lose his talent in the sword, and his mother was not going to take that away from him when Viserys took it upon himself to take everything from her son.

Among the three of them, they were the ones in charge of bringing him food and books. They had even brought him several instruments, of which Aemond became so expert that a touch of his harp was capable of bringing tears to the eyes of his three allies.